#WalkAway

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

👆

🤡

Ya know, I will admit, I initially agreed with Trump on going after everything before giving money to Ukraine (even though I hate the idea of giving money to Ukraine)…

However, the more I think about it, I’m starting to think all this “deal” talk is just a charade…

You don’t need a “deal” in order for the federal government to simply enforce the immigration laws on the books…

So, I disagree with Trump on this…

Arab-American leaders call off meeting with Biden’s campaign boss in Michigan: ‘Not welcome here’

by Victor Nava

Arab-American leaders in Michigan refused to meet with President Biden’s campaign manager on Friday over the commander in chief’s backing of Israel in its war against Hamas. The planned Dearborn, Mich., get-together was part of a Biden campaign “listening tour,” according to the Detroit News, and was expected to involve Biden campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez and roughly a dozen Muslim and Arab American elected officials, office holders and community leaders. When word of the scheduled summit got out, Wayne County deputy executive and meeting coordinator Assad Turfe canceled it, because of community “outrage.”

https://nypost.com/2024/01/26/news/arab-american-leaders-call-off-meeting-with-bidens-campaign-boss-in-michigan/

Democrat Party Identification Hits New Low

Political independents continue to constitute the largest political bloc in the U.S., with an average of 43% of U.S. adults identifying this way in 2023, tying the record high from 2014. Independent identification has been 40% or higher each year since 2011, except for the 2016 (39%) and 2020 (39%) presidential election years.

Equal 27% shares of U.S. adults identify as Republicans and Democrats, with the Democratic figure marking a new low for that party in Gallup’s trend.

Democratic identification has now declined by one point in each of the past three years. These declines, and the new low registered in 2023, are likely tied to President Joe Biden’s unpopularity. Biden’s job approval ratings have largely been around 40% since late 2021, and were consistently below that mark in October, November and December.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/548459/independent-party-tied-high-democratic-new-low.aspx?

Edited by B-Man

MSNBC goes to barbershop, learns from black voters why they are considering Trump

FTA:

Lee told MSNBC host Katy Tur that he discovered on his trip to South Carolina that black men fall into "three buckets" regarding the upcoming election.

"Those who are planning on voting for Joe Biden again even though they're not excited," he explained, "those who are considering voting for Donald Trump, and those who will sit out altogether and take some sort of off ramp out of the process."

Trump isn't going to win a majority of the vote from black voters in 2024 because no Republican ever has.

But it's clear that black Americans are tired of the Democratic Party never delivering on its promises while assuming black voters are a monolith who will remain loyal to the Democratic Party no matter what. Look no farther than a USA Today/Suffolk University poll, which last month found that Biden commands support from just 63% of black voters.

That's a serious decline from the 92% that Biden won four years ago.

https://rumble.com/v4azh4r-with-trump-we-had-money-what-these-black-voters-told-msnbc-could-spell-bad-.html

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

MSNBC goes to barbershop, learns from black voters why they are considering Trump

FTA:

Lee told MSNBC host Katy Tur that he discovered on his trip to South Carolina that black men fall into "three buckets" regarding the upcoming election.

"Those who are planning on voting for Joe Biden again even though they're not excited," he explained, "those who are considering voting for Donald Trump, and those who will sit out altogether and take some sort of off ramp out of the process."

Trump isn't going to win a majority of the vote from black voters in 2024 because no Republican ever has.

But it's clear that black Americans are tired of the Democratic Party never delivering on its promises while assuming black voters are a monolith who will remain loyal to the Democratic Party no matter what. Look no farther than a USA Today/Suffolk University poll, which last month found that Biden commands support from just 63% of black voters.

That's a serious decline from the 92% that Biden won four years ago.

https://rumble.com/v4azh4r-with-trump-we-had-money-what-these-black-voters-told-msnbc-could-spell-bad-.html

Black people vote Dem every time and nothing ever changes. Blame the marketing. The media said Republicans, the party of Lincoln, were the racists and the Dems, the party of the Confederacy, were there to save them. How's that working out for them? I mean Planned Parenthood was literally started to kill black babies and the welfare state keeps them relying on the system. It's wild

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Black people vote Dem every time and nothing ever changes. Blame the marketing. The media said Republicans, the party of Lincoln, were the racists and the Dems, the party of the Confederacy, were there to save them. How's that working out for them? I mean Planned Parenthood was literally started to kill black babies and the welfare state keeps them relying on the system. It's wild

The definition of insanity...

• Like (+1) 1

https://news.gallup.com/poll/609776/democrats-lose-ground-black-hispanic-adults.aspx

Of particular note

The Democratic Party's wide lead over Republicans in Black Americans’ party preferences has shrunk by nearly 20 points over the past three years.

Democrats' leads among Hispanic adults and adults aged 18 to 29 have slid nearly as much, resulting in Democrats' holding only a modest edge among both groups.

A simple question (that will obviously go unanswered) for the board’s leftist contingent:

Why?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/609776/democrats-lose-ground-black-hispanic-adults.aspx

Of particular note

The Democratic Party's wide lead over Republicans in Black Americans’ party preferences has shrunk by nearly 20 points over the past three years.

Democrats' leads among Hispanic adults and adults aged 18 to 29 have slid nearly as much, resulting in Democrats' holding only a modest edge among both groups.

A simple question (that will obviously go unanswered) for the board’s leftist contingent:

Why?

Panic at DNC HQ As Dems Hit Flashing Red Lights Territory With Black, Hispanic Voters

We've written before about the slow but steady erosion of support from black and Hispanic voters for the Democratic Party, something that became very pronounced during Donald Trump's presidency as he and the RNC courted core left-wing voting blocs by explaining they had a lot more in common with the GOP than they did Democrats.

Since Trump left office, the decline in alliances among these same voters for Democrats has continued, but the most recent numbers from Gallup on this front suggest that Dems aren't looking at just a trickling loss of support but a flood as fed-up black and Hispanic Americans are saying "adios" to Democrats in droves.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2024/02/07/the-dam-breaks-panic-at-dnc-hq-as-dems-hit-flashing-red-lights-territory-with-black-hispanic-voters-n2169780

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Panic at DNC HQ As Dems Hit Flashing Red Lights Territory With Black, Hispanic Voters

We've written before about the slow but steady erosion of support from black and Hispanic voters for the Democratic Party, something that became very pronounced during Donald Trump's presidency as he and the RNC courted core left-wing voting blocs by explaining they had a lot more in common with the GOP than they did Democrats.

Since Trump left office, the decline in alliances among these same voters for Democrats has continued, but the most recent numbers from Gallup on this front suggest that Dems aren't looking at just a trickling loss of support but a flood as fed-up black and Hispanic Americans are saying "adios" to Democrats in droves.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2024/02/07/the-dam-breaks-panic-at-dnc-hq-as-dems-hit-flashing-red-lights-territory-with-black-hispanic-voters-n2169780

Can one of the board’s left-leaning members explain why this is?

17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Can one of the board’s left-leaning members explain why this is?

Yeah.  You'd think they'd be loving Joke, what with their stock portfolios doing great and working all those part-time jobs...

Progressive Culture and the Crisis of the American Male.

As I look out at that culture, I notice a few critical things.

I notice that it was not Trump who launched campaigns to eliminate toxic masculinity, mansplaining, manspreading, microaggressions and the Patriarchy (whatever that is).

It is not agents of Trump who write articles with headlines like “Workout Culture Is White Supremacy”or even “Straight Black Men are the White People of Black People.”

It was not Trumpian comic book executives who attacked their mostly male audience by “re-centering comic art to defeat the male gaze”… as if there were something definitionally wrong with an appreciation of the female form.

It’s not Trumpian education officials telling young naturally hyperactive boys that they must sit still in one place for eight hours or else be put on dangerous psychoactive drugs, and then making good on the threat.

It wasn’t Trump who shamed and cancelled an accomplished rocket scientist for celebrating the first landing of a spacecraft on a comet while wearing a shirt featuring whimsically drawn sci-fi comic book-style women in bikinis.

It was not Trumpian studio executives who decided movie stars should be built like Timothee Chalamet rather than Arnold, Bruce and Sly.

It was not Trump who declared that certain popular video games like Call of Duty, table-top games like Dungeons & Dragons, or the Lord of the Rings series of novels… things enjoyed primarily by men… represent right-wing extremism, toxic male culture or both.

It was not a right wing publication which labeled OPPENHEIMER’S Golden Globe win “a troubling return to Hollywood’s macho ‘dad movie’ days.”

And it was not the Trumpian Right who browbeat NFL quarterback Drew Brees so badly that he felt the only way to recover his reputation and career was to put the name of a violent man with a history of alleged sexual assault on his football helmet. All for the crime of telling an interviewer that because of his family history of military service, he did not agree with disrespecting the American flag by kneeling for the National Anthem.

These were all humiliation rituals… struggle sessions aimed at traditional American men and their favorite pastimes. All of them engineered and prosecuted by the Progressive Left. And they are working precisely as they were intended, which is to say badly, for American men.

No wonder so many men are leaving the Democrat Party… it has been an abusive relationship for quite some time now.

Read the whole thing.

https://thecontinentalcongress.substack.com/p/it-doesnt-matter-anymore

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Nope.  I don’t live and die by the sham you do 24/7/365 and let it consume me.  

I’m having a blast laughing at you and your ilk.  

Oh you don’t?

Shall we look at the tape? 

From just the past hour? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7it75tx7lwsqml3v52l

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I hate to break this to you, but whenever Trump touted his job numbers, it was the exact same thing people working more than one job to make one paycheck

But…but….you just said Trump was building off the success of Obama.  

Lost.  Leftists are completely delusional and lost.  

Sane:

Everything has gone to ***t.  Prices.  Culture.  The border.  87 genders.   

Dems:

Things are great.  With nothing to point to.  

I’m still waiting for that inflation reduction bill to kick in.  Maybe it will happen when I get my $2000 a year in health care savings.  

But hey!   DC did something!!!! Wooooo hoooo.  Just like the Founders intended.  This only works when DC gives you hand outs.  Well, illegals and criminals only at least.  And the super poor.  

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

But…but….you just said Trump was building off the success of Obama.  

Lost.  Leftists are completely delusional and lost.  

Sane:

Everything has gone to ***t.  Prices.  Culture.  The border.  87 genders.   

Dems:

Things are great.  With nothing to point to.  

I’m still waiting for that inflation reduction bill to kick in.  Maybe it will happen when I get my $2000 a year in health care savings.  

But hey!   DC did something!!!! Wooooo hoooo.  Just like the Founders intended.  This only works when DC gives you hand outs.  Well, illegals and criminals only at least.  And the super poor.  

Your feelings are not my problem and what you just posted right now was feelings

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Your feelings are not my problem and what you just posted right now was feelings

That’s all you post! Never a reasonable thought just your warm fuzzy. Unbelievable!!

14 minutes ago, Westside said:

That’s all you post! Never a reasonable thought just your warm fuzzy. Unbelievable!!

Just point out anything I said that was untrue

A large amount of the jobs that Donald Trump touted were part time it’s true, and the numbers reflect that

I’m sorry if that hurts your feelings