#WalkAway

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Coulda fooled me.

My point is the rules say you can do this.  When I think of interfering with an election I usually think some type of illegality occurring.  In this case it clearly didn't.  

Republicans are more than welcome to vote for Dean Phillips.

It's a shady tactic for either side to do and became mainstream starting with the NH primary this past cycle.  I see it as disenfranchising voters and simply dirty.  It's a slippery slope that detracts from the integrity of voting. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I don't call you or others an idiot after every post I make. But thanks for allowing me to see when I have called you an idiot. 

Stick your foot further down your mouth - it’s fkn hilarious idiot

Edited by BillStime

Charles Barkley Explains Why Black Voters Are Ditching the Democrats

MATT MARGOLIS 

16af0146-f0ec-4783-a48b-517964ee9773-105

We’ve been documenting Joe Biden’s problems with nonwhite voters for a long time now. Despite his constant pandering to minorities, he’s been bleeding support from this once reliably Democrat voting bloc. 

Despite winning 87% of the black vote in the 2020 election, recent polling from USA Today and Suffolk University shows that only 63% of black voters are supporting Biden in 2024. This trend is consistent with other polls highlighting a diminishing level of support for Biden among various minority groups that threaten his chances of winning in November.

"The data show the Democratic Party retaining advantages among people of color and young adults, but in 2023 it was in a weaker position among these groups than at any point in the past quarter century," Gallup noted last month. "Democrats’ reduced support among Black and Hispanic adults should be especially concerning for the party, given Republicans’ continued strength among White adults, who remain the majority of the electorate."

Why is this happening? Of course, a big part of it is that Americans from all backgrounds remember that things were a lot better during the Trump years and would like to return to that. But there’s another reason why Trump is appealing to black voters, according to former NBA star and current CNN host Charles Barkley.

The reason I think the Democratic Party and Mr. Biden, President Biden, is losing black votes is they only care about black people every four years,” Barkley said.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/03/07/charles-barkley-explains-why-black-voters-are-ditching-the-democrats-n4927098

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/2/2018 at 1:12 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

The #WalkAway tag is generating hundreds of thousands of likes, replies, and tweets - and Twitter keeps it off the trending time - line. Lots of good stories: 

DhHdgg0W0AAd5I0.jpg

Man you talk about those that acted that way being short sighted, bias, & flat out being F Tards ! I've never in my life seen irrationality taken to such heights as it did after that election ! 

Looking back that's exactly what those folks were & are and continue to spew this kind of crap every chance they get .

But the real kicker is they think Joe is all that and a bag of chips WOW !!! 

• Like (+1) 2

'Disinformation' Isn't Causing Trump's Poll Bounce with Black Voters

ANDREW ORLOWSKI 

FTA:

Trump’s poll numbers have started to worry the Democrats. They are fretting that they can no longer rely on what were once seen as a loyal voting bloc. But then, why should these voters be loyal to the Democrats? ‘Progressive’ politicians have patronised ethnic-minority voters for decades. They have treated them as docile constituencies who should be grateful for some occasional attention from their social superiors.

In recent years, working-class voters of all races have been driven away from the Democrats. As Joel Kotkin argued recently on spiked, ever since Bill Clinton embraced economic liberalism, and Obama aligned his party with Silicon Valley and Wall Street, the Democrats have been morphing into the party of the new oligarchs.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2024/03/07/dont-blame-disinformation-for-trumps-poll-bounce/#google_vignette