#WalkAway

1 hour ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

A textbook NPC. She isn't really sure why she thinks certain things, but her programming leads her to take certain actions regardless...

I was literally at her GFM page just before she shut it down. It really surprised me because she got a bunch of donations from Trump folks. She would have easily gone from $5K to $10K in a matter of hours, and could have used it as a great opportunity to reach back, start a dialogue, etc.

Instead her choice was to shut it down. So unfortunate. I hope someone from the left stepped in to bring her to goal because it's pretty clear her mother is in dire need of it.

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I was literally at her GFM page just before she shut it down. It really surprised me because she got a bunch of donations from Trump folks. She would have easily gone from $5K to $10K in a matter of hours, and could have used it as a great opportunity to reach back, start a dialogue, etc.

Instead her choice was to shut it down. So unfortunate. I hope someone from the left stepped in to bring her to goal because it's pretty clear her mother is in dire need of it.

Apparently her "principles" are worth more than her mother's health?

• Like (+1) 1

Damn. These campuses have to be raided and the subversive clowns taken down. Enough is enough. These universities seem to be nothing more than communist anti-American indoctrination, training, recruitment centers. Resurrect Joe McCarthy and let's get to work!

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

Damn. These campuses have to be raided and the subversive clowns taken down. Enough is enough. These universities seem to be nothing more than communist anti-American indoctrination, training, recruitment centers. Resurrect Joe McCarthy and let's get to work!

I wish I had taken a picture yesterday when I was on the USC campus... there was an ongoing ANTIFA "protest" against the film school. By the time I arrived, the protest consisted of two students in masks sounding an air horn at everyone who entered the building. By the time I saw them, they were both sitting on the ground, still masked, halfheartedly looking at their phones and occasionally blasting the air horn. They looked bored AF and reminded me of this guy: 

Related image

I wanted to talk with them when I left, hoped to ask some questions but they were gone by the time I got done.

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wish I had taken a picture yesterday when I was on the USC campus... there was an ongoing ANTIFA "protest" against the film school. By the time I arrived, the protest consisted of two students in masks sounding an air horn at everyone who entered the building. By the time I saw them, they were both sitting on the ground, still masked, halfheartedly looking at their phones and occasionally blasting the air horn. They looked bored AF and reminded me of this guy: 

Related image

I wanted to talk with them when I left, hoped to ask some questions but they were gone by the time I got done.

So do you think it's more show than substance? If they are indifferent when they are there is that an indication they really could care a less? Almost like they were encouraged to be there by someone else like a professor?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Related image

A thoroughly productive day for a millennial communist. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dante said:

So do you think it's more show than substance? If they are indifferent when they are there is that an indication they really could care a less? Almost like they were encouraged to be there by someone else like a professor?

I think for some (especially on college campuses) it's a "woke" social club where they aren't dangerous or even effective - just something for them to do to say they're "resisting". 

For others, the actual perpetrators of violence, they are largely bought and paid for muscle / anarchists / fascists who follow orders of those who foot the bill (like Soros).