#WalkAway

Oh right, we're still crossing our fingers, closing our eyes and wishing upon that star for the vaunted #bluewave to magically appear and make everything all better.

goodfellas-laughing.gif

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

There were MORE democrat primaries than GOP............................

Eh, I'm still entertained by the Ohio special election. The Democrats are so proud of closing the gap from the 2016 presidential polls... while going out of their way not to mention that most GOP voters in that district didn't know there was a special election.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, donbb said:

Glad the Pentagon did the #WalkAway from dotard's dumb parade.

You'll regret it when the Oompa-Loompa-in-Chief has to find another shiny object to distract him.  Better hope, for everyone's sake, it's not something from the NRC.

47 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You'll regret it when the Oompa-Loompa-in-Chief has to find another shiny object to distract him.  Better hope, for everyone's sake, it's not something from the NRC.

Football season and SNL are close.  We should be fine. 

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Except when you live and breathe identity politics, an attack on an individual is an attack on a group.  For example: calling Omarosa a "dog" oppresses all women and blacks.

It is humorous to me that the best defense about comments like that proving he's not a racist is he's a dick to anybody he doesn't like regardless of sex, ethnicity, etc...

Edited by Doc Brown

• 1 month later...

I’m A Latino Democrat, But Thanks To The Kavanaugh Circus I’m Voting Republican In The Midterms

SEPTEMBER 28, 2018 By Tomas Mendoza

I am a college-educated, suburban, first-generation Latino immigrant. I voted for President Obama in 2008 and 2012. I find President Trump to lack the basic moral character that we should expect in our political leaders and did not consider, even for a moment, voting for him in 2016. After watching how Senate Democrats and the media handled the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, however, I will be voting Republican in 2018 and for Trump in 2020.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I’m A Latino Democrat, But Thanks To The Kavanaugh Circus I’m Voting Republican In The Midterms

SEPTEMBER 28, 2018 By Tomas Mendoza

I am a college-educated, suburban, first-generation Latino immigrant. I voted for President Obama in 2008 and 2012. I find President Trump to lack the basic moral character that we should expect in our political leaders and did not consider, even for a moment, voting for him in 2016. After watching how Senate Democrats and the media handled the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, however, I will be voting Republican in 2018 and for Trump in 2020.

The italicized at the end is disgusting.

• Like (+1) 2