#WalkAway

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Don't bother 3rd.

Gator keeps childishly posting non-topical remarks to the thread, and then throws the word walkaway with it..........................:lol:

I suppose the fact that many independents and moderate dems are repulsed by what the democrat party 'leaders' are saying and doing is stressful for him.

It is a small number, but enough to affect that "firebell" .........B-)

THE POLITICAL EPIPHANY OF #WalkAway – The Democrats start to worry as their members #WalkAway

It's just that I think the whole topic is so silly. Get ready B-Man

image.jpeg.95eb6658cf71f54e80b801842ed78e9e.jpeg

It's coming!

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Don't bother 3rd.

Gator keeps childishly posting non-topical remarks to the thread, and then throws the word walkaway with it..........................:lol:

I suppose the fact that many independents and moderate dems are repulsed by what the democrat party 'leaders' are saying and doing is stressful for him.

It is a small number, but enough to affect that "firebell" .........B-)

THE POLITICAL EPIPHANY OF #WalkAway – The Democrats start to worry as their members #WalkAway

I am under no illusion that I could convince Gleeful Gator of anything. If he's ever been right on a subject it has been truly by chance. I ridicule and mock him just to keep in practice.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The remaining lefties are finally catching up to Raygun, the original walk awayer.

13 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The remaining lefties are finally catching up to Raygun, the original walk awayer.

Nope, come on man, learn your country's history. The walk away began when LBJ signed the Civil Rights act in 1964. The 1966 mid terms saw Republicans for "less government"--really less civil rights-- appeal to the angry whites who thought black people having rights was an abomination. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Nope, come on man, learn your country's history. The walk away began when LBJ signed the Civil Rights act in 1964. The 1966 mid terms saw Republicans for "less government"--really less civil rights-- appeal to the angry whites who thought black people having rights was an abomination. 

Bottom line: If you aren't a democrat, you're a racist.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

"less government"--really less civil rights

11 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

That's absolutely preposterous.

The bigger the government, the less rights the people have.

End of debate....

Think like a Progressive for a moment.  In their mind, rights are bestowed upon the people by the Government. 

It all comes back to Hobbes and Locke.  Are we best left to our own devices or do we require a strong central authority?

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

OK....

I wanna bigger check from da government, and if you don't give it to me, I'll call you names....

Think like a conservative for a moment: was it we want open free trade until Trump said we want tariffs? 

Was it we want a balanced budget until Trump said I want $70 Billion more for defense/offense while cutting taxes $250 Billion per year? That $320 Billion was printed from thin air. Paul Ryan & the other Ayn Randers heads are exploding. 

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

Think like a conservative for a moment: was it we want open free trade until Trump said we want tariffs? 

Was it we want a balanced budget until Trump said I want $70 Billion more for defense/offense while cutting taxes $250 Billion per year? That $320 Billion was printed from thin air. Paul Ryan & the other Ayn Randers heads are exploding. 

Trump is playing chess. You are not even playing checkers, more like the old kids card game of "War".

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trump is playing chess. You are not even playing checkers, more like the old kids card game of "War".

Really?  You're talking to a Clinton supporter, and couldn't suggest "Old Maid."

• Haha (+1) 2

I’d be surprised if Trump knew how to play checkers let alone chess. 

Trump is doing some good things in showing the U.S. that you don’t need to pay for things with tax revenue. Trump is a good advocate for Modern Monetary Theory & I respect him for showcasing it to the GOP & corporate Democrats. 

Medicare for All & public college are next. 

Bravo Trump!

9 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Trump is doing some good things in showing the U.S. that you don’t need to pay for things with tax revenue. Trump is a good advocate for Modern Monetary Theory & I respect him for showcasing it to the GOP & corporate Democrats. 

Bravo Trump!

He probably knows how to play chess.  It is a Russian passion.

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Bravo Trump!

You are a clown.

clown-portrait.jpg

You are a clown.

clown-portrait.jpg

You’re suffering from Trump Clown Syndrome. Side effects include flip flopping on: debt reduction, & free trade agreements. 

5A999C21-AB84-4748-AC65-8410107CEC5B.jpeg

Edited by Dr.Sack

Wow I never heard of this movement conjured up by right wing trolls around 1 month ago.

I did a little research and was surprised to see the nonpartisan James Woods deeply involved in an effort to make this trend along  with thousands of Russian bots with Russian IP addresses. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Wow I never heard of this movement conjured up by right wing trolls around 1 month ago.

I did a little research and was surprised to see the nonpartisan James Woods deeply involved in an effort to make this trend along  with thousands of Russian bots with Russian IP addresses.

https://247sports.com/college/michigan-state/Board/97/Contents/DNC-Fake-Apology-to-Black-Voters-Time-to-Leave-The-Democrats-119977341/

DNC Fake Apology to Black Voters - Time to Leave The Democrats

:oops:

Ah yes, this thread.

Hmm. 4.1% growth this past quarter. Hillary/Obama/Leftist economists said it could never be done.

Trump was right. Leftists are wrong. AGAIN!

(Call me a heterocisnomaracisphobic xenomysogynecologist! When you get done? I'm still right, and you're still wrong. ? )

The question was: Are some reasonable Ds walking away, because their party is being pushed into Marxist election-losing hell?

The question now: Why isn't EVERY reasonable D walking away, given Trump's results vs. the Marxist's self-evident stupidity? Forget losing elections. November is coming, and I will be laughing at you, AGAIN! No. We are playing past that. Now we are into: how embarrassed do Ds want to be?

How do you not look like a total joke in front of your friends and family: when you think letting men use the girls bathroom is more important than 4.1% economic growth, which makes a slew of our national problems easier to solve, ESPECIALLY when it comes to the poor?

Answer: you DO look like a total joke, it's just that your friends and family, as such, don't want to completely humiliate you.

Thus, that's for me to do, here. You are a total joke.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

15 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Ah yes, this thread.

Hmm. 4.1% growth this past quarter. Hillary/Obama/Leftist economists said it could never be done.

Trump was right. Leftists are wrong. AGAIN!

(Call me a heterocisnomaracisphobic xenomysogynecologist! When you get done? I'm still right, and you're still wrong. ? )

The question was: Are some reasonable Ds walking away, because their party is being pushed into Marxist election-losing hell?

The question now: Why isn't EVERY reasonable D walking away, given Trump's results vs. the Marxist's self-evident stupidity? Forget losing elections. November is coming, and I will be laughing at you, AGAIN! No. We are playing past that. Now we are into: how embarrassed do Ds want to be?

How do you not look like a total joke in front of your friends and family: when you think letting men use the girls bathroom is more important than 4.1% economic growth, which makes a slew of our national problems easier to solve, ESPECIALLY when it comes to the poor?

Answer: you DO look like a total joke, it's just that your friends and family, as such, don't want to completely humiliate you.

Thus, that's for me to do, here. You are a total joke.

When did you get out?

See board: I can leave for days, weeks, years, whatever. 

I post, and there's Tom and his gay little toady, replying within minutes.

It really is all about me, isn't it?

Edited by OCinBuffalo
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Well...given that I reply to everything within minutes, and you're somehow interpreting that as deeply personal and individual attention.

So yes, it apparently is all about you.  :lol:

10 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Are some reasonable Ds walking away, because their party is being pushed into Marxist election-losing hell?

Republicans hold a majority of elected positions all across the country not because people support Republicans but because the Democrat Party is a complete disaster right now.

Republicans better be smart enough to realize this.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

I used to defend you by urging people to ignore your narcissism and pay attention to your message. Now that your messages rivals that of gator after a severe head injury I encourage you to take your sabbatical mentioned above. BTW, I'm not gay so you can take your search to the usual places. Just tap your foot a little louder.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270706/walkaways-threat-democrats-base-matthew-vadum

#WALKAWAY'S THREAT TO DEMOCRATS’ BASE

The grassroots #WalkAway movement aimed at getting disaffected Democrats to publicly and conspicuously abandon their increasingly radical, intolerant party is rapidly gaining steam.

The movement, founded in late May by gay hairstylist Brandon Straka, encourages Americans to share their personal stories of disillusionment with the Democratic Party and abandon, or “walk away,” from the party. #WalkAway primarily encourages the rejection of Democrat radicalism, as opposed to proselytizing on behalf of the Republican Party or Donald Trump.

:)

https://www.theepochtimes.com/why-blacks-are-leaving-the-democratic-party_2584977.html

Why Blacks Are Leaving the Democratic Party

The focus on illegal immigrants is helping push away blacks

Rob Smith, a black, gay former Democrat, combat veteran, and author, was among those activists who chained himself to a White House fence to protest the “Don’t ask, don’t tell” policy of the U.S. military. He is also one of the strong black voices of what he calls the “’I Don’t Have to Be a Democrat Just Because I’m Black’ movement” that is embracing traditional values in the face of the radicalism of the Democrats.

“There is a movement right now of black people standing up because we are always expected to be Democrats,” he said. “And there is a movement right now of younger black conservatives, which I am becoming a part of, that is saying, ‘No, you don’t define who we are, you don’t define how we think; you don’t get to control and own our voices.’”

I like to think that all demographics vote roughly the same percentages, and that the Dems and polls have conspired to project 99 percent of certain demos as in the bag for Dems

Most people who can’t tell a pollster to !@#$ off say whatever they think is the “acceptable” answer

Edited by row_33

55 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I like to think that all demographics vote roughly the same percentages, and that the Dems and polls have conspired to project 99 percent of certain demos as in the bag for Dems

Most people who can’t tell a pollster to !@#$ off say whatever they think is the “acceptable” answer

I either hang up and don't participate or troll the pollster with inaccurate data

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Why do y'all think I'm a 60 some yr old black woman with Asian descent, 6 kids, former active duty combat with a doctorate while being a single mother and lesbian?