Josh Allen EASILY beats Darnold and Mayfield in a passing competition

Would've been nice if the idiot filming didn't turn the camera away every single time Allen threw the ball...

Seriously, why did he show where everyone else threw, but when Allen had the ball he just turned and faced away? Dumb...

7 hours ago, Augie said:

I think Darnold is a solid dozen years plus guy. Allen.... I’m just praying for. 

I thibk Darnold will at least be a starter for many years. Not sure if he’ll be a top 10 guy, but maybe more like a Dalton or something. You can win with someone like that. I too am worried about Allen. He could be awesome or epically bad. Of course it’s all pointless speculation at this point,  but at least it’s almost July. I need training camp reports in a bad way....

Regarding "Josh Allen Easily beats Darnold and Mayfield in a passing competition," that is nice, as I am rooting for Allen and have high hopes for him. He can easily out throw them  by distance, too. So, I do not disagree we have the better qb, as college stats are for losers. A PRO competitive competition like this seperates the contenders from the pretenders.

But, Peterman can Easily beat Allen, Darnold and Mayfield with accuracy, as he can throw foofballs off bridges and over water fountains and hot air balloons & into garbage cans. He is more precise than them all, including Cool Joe. That game against the Chargers was an abberation. Peterman will be our starter and thread more needles than Old Mother Hubbard. You will see,.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4