Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Why would I have a problem if you work for a scumbag liar? In fact, that's the least shocking thing I find about you.

Your so clever. Cant get anything past you trumptards. The illiterate morons got me again. Bummer.

2 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Great news? Awesome? You reap what you sow? If someone could just follow through on this?

I work for and defend a scumbag liar and Im shocked that people have a problem with that? But he gives great soundbites for those that have the mentality of a 13 year old boy?

You still work for Bill Clinton?

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Its not Trumps fault that you’ve reached your ceiling as a Burger King assistant manager. 

Whats really sad about that is Im your boss. Stop wackin off in the john and make sure to put ketchup on the whopper jrs. 

1 minute ago, Keukasmallies said:

You still work for Bill Clinton?

Sorry Trumptard. Im an independent. I know. A word with more than one syllable. Maybe that billygoat youve been sexually abusing the past 24 hours can translate for you. Beating your wife or KKK meeting tonight? 

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Now that is some hard truth 

And you need to scrub those toilets better. Hows that 50th attempt to pass kindergarten going btw?

4 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Your so clever. Cant get anything past you trumptards. The illiterate morons got me again. Bummer.

Clever enough to spell you're correctly.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=contraction+song+lyrics&view=detail&mid=B7A60D076624F2A283D0B7A60D076624F2A283D0&FORM=VIRE

Whats really sad about that is Im your boss. Stop wackin off in the john and make sure to put ketchup on the whopper jrs. 

Sorry Trumptard. Im an independent. I know. A word with more than one syllable. Maybe that billygoat youve been sexually abusing the past 24 hours can translate for you. Beating your wife or KKK meeting tonight? 

And you need to scrub those toilets better. Hows that 50th attempt to pass kindergarten going btw?

Is that your pet name for it?

Edited by 3rdnlng

If you hate our president so much, why are you allowing him to take up so much real estate in that beautiful little brain of yours? I mean, really? It is a Saturday night and you are picking fights in a football side forum with complete strangers? Over Trump?

I suggest an asian massage parlor, or a tinder date. Either of those two will make you feel better...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

If you hate our president so much, why are you allowing him to take up so much real estate in that beautiful little brain of yours? I mean, really? It is a Saturday night and you are picking fights in a football side forum with complete strangers? Over Trump?

I suggest an asian massage parlor, or a tinder date. Either of those two will make you feel better...

You wanne happy endee?

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Oh look. Its the grammar police. Good for you trumptard. You did learn something in the forty years you spent in kindergarten. Good job. 

1 minute ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Oh look. Its the grammar police. Good for you trumptard. You did learn something in the forty years you spent in kindergarten. Good job. 

It was a few years later when we learned about contractions. You know, something one learns early in life and should remember it through adulthood.

47 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Why is it that liberals always act like correcting their grammar is an act of oppression?  

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why is it that liberals always act like correcting their grammar is an act of oppression?  

Liberals invariably take short cuts because it is easier and many of them are lazy. This was his post that I was referring to:

Besides his poor grammar he has some sort of an issue with bestiality.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your prices are too damn high!

o-jimmy-mcmillan-facebook.jpg?w=1200

43 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Besides his poor grammar he has some sort of an issue with bestiality.

He is an independently stupid liberal, after all. Poor grammar and bestiality fetishes are par for the course.

Edited by Koko78

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

They can attack and bother elected officials from dining out

The People will just keep voting libs and Dems out of power 

Inevitably libs and Dems will come back to power at some point and when they do it will be funny watching the logical loopholes as they try to explain why it's wrong for conservatives to apply these same protests

Just now, /dev/null said:

Inevitably libs and Dems will come back to power at some point and when they do it will be funny watching the logical loopholes as they try to explain why it's wrong for conservatives to apply these same protests

We know the answer, they will refuse to acknowledge the discussion and the media will whitewash it for them

13 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Gosh, Billy, you're just the greatest wordsmith!  As soon as recess is over you should return to your seat, fold your hands and listen carefully as teacher explains the use of apostrophes, commas, periods 'n that kinda' stuff.

2 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Gosh, Billy, you're just the greatest wordsmith!  As soon as recess is over you should return to your seat, fold your hands and listen carefully as teacher explains the use of apostrophes, commas, periods 'n that kinda' stuff.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Except, dumb ass, blowing up federal building and abortion clinics and Nazis running people over with cars is very different. I very much doubt you will see the distinction, though. 

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Except, dumb ass, blowing up federal building and abortion clinics and Nazis running people over with cars is very different. I very much doubt you will see the distinction, though. 

They're just trying to make you laugh.

3 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Oh you crazy trumptards. Such jokesters. It is going to be awesome when Trump gets impeached and eventually convicted of treason. Thank you in advance to a real american hero. Bob Mueller. A marine and decorated war hero. Gonna love watching him burn Trump to the ground. Your hero is a five time draft dodger and traitor. That says alot more about you than my grammar says about me. Enjoy the trainwreck. I know Im going to. Dont worry losers. Ill be back.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Nobody was run over with a car, a morbidly obese girl had a heart attack and died when frightened.

Facts frighten desperate leftist morons............... and that's a fact ?

5 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Oh you crazy trumptards. Such jokesters. It is going to be awesome when Trump gets impeached and eventually convicted of treason. Thank you in advance to a real american hero. Bob Mueller. A marine and decorated war hero. Gonna love watching him burn Trump to the ground. Your hero is a five time draft dodger and traitor. That says alot more about you than my grammar says about me. Enjoy the trainwreck. I know Im going to. Dont worry losers. Ill be back.

Best of luck, Billy, your cardiologist must be salivating as you work up a mammoth cardiac infarction.