Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Sounds like some of the shallow posters here..........................

“I was civil until they didn’t do all the political things I want. Now I’m gonna be violent.”

That’s the Left.

ADDED:

"Do what we say and you can feel safe in public" is a great message to combat fascism and divisiveness.
:thumbdown:

Legend, such an amazing musical talent but an absolute DB when it comes to his social and political commentary. 

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Legend, such an amazing musical talent but an absolute DB when it comes to his social and political commentary. 

Sums up my day to day experience. I work with so many incredible creative artists, who make amazing art and are wonderful, caring, rational people in general... but so many just come completely unglued when discussion turns to politics.  ?‍♂️

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Isn't Trump TARD a play on the word RETARD, which is insulting to a disabled person with Downs Syndrome?

Not all those with down syndrome have IQ's that fall in the extremely low range so no to your question.  Some have average IQ's.  A person that traditionally was classified as "mentally retarded" is now classified as a person with an "intellectual disability" in the dsm-5.  If you're going to use a term to degrade a group of people....make sure the term isn't antiquated.

Edited by Doc Brown

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Sounds like some of the shallow posters here..........................

“I was civil until they didn’t do all the political things I want. Now I’m gonna be violent.”

That’s the Left.

ADDED:

"Do what we say and you can feel safe in public" is a great message to combat fascism and divisiveness.
:thumbdown:

Security at the office is just about doubled today.  Before the end of the week, I expect I'll see street patrols with M4 carbines again.

Thanks, Maxine.

11 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

But her rights need to be protected!

I fail to see how protecting a walking, talking piece of **** like Maxine Waters and her rights is a productive thing.

Because the same moral and social philosophy which protects her rights also protects your rights.

How !@#$ing hard is this to understand, Joe.  Either everyone has rights, or no one has rights.

If you empower the government to selectively enforce who has their rights, then they aren't rights.  They are privileges which the government can at any time revoke.

Your entire argument boils down to the idea that you want a government empowered to do harm to people you disagree with politically.  There is zero intellectual difference between you and LA Grant.

Zero.

You're just two different sides of the same ****ty coin.

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Your entire argument boils down to the idea that you want a government empowered to do harm to people you disagree with politically.  There is zero intellectual difference between you and LA Grant.

No, my !@#$ing argument is that this woman who is INCITING VIOLENCE AGAINST GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES SHE DOESN'T AGREE WITH needs to be silenced.

Unless, of course, you think incitement of violence is protected speech.

To me, that's like fighting a boxing match with both arms tied behind your back. The scumbags on the left are allowed unlimited, unrestricted speech including the incitement of criminal harassment and violence while the right is forced, NAY REQUIRED, to just shrug and say "Oh, well, it's in the constitution, so I guess we can't do anything about it."

Edited by joesixpack

32 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Just wanted to say good morning tards. Hope you didnt wear out the livestock last night. Carry on with your stupidity.

Do you have a personal issue with bestiality? You invariably post someshit about those that don't share your opinions, and it centers around screwing livestock or relatives. You are so obsessed with this subject that one wonders why you are drawn to it. Hopefully you haven't acted on your desires and can continue to do so until you get help. BTW. congrats on your new autobiography, "Catcher In The Raw".

Just now, joesixpack said:

No, my !@#$ing argument is that this woman who is INCITING VIOLENCE AGAINST GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES SHE DOESN'T AGREE WITH needs to be silenced.

Unless, of course, you think incitement of violence is protected speech.

Incorrect, Joe.

You're playing fast and loose with legal standards.

Much in the same way the neo-Nazi's are permitted to march in the streets espousing their ideas, Maxine Waters is permitted to espouse hers.

If you disagree, you're free to file charges against her.  I mean, no one will take you seriously, because you're spectacularly wrong, don't know !@#$ all about the law, or how it works, and are instead substituting your feelings about the way your wish things were for reality; but by all means, feel free.

That's how a society of laws works, Joe.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Much in the same way the neo-Nazi's are permitted to march in the streets espousing their ideas, Maxine Waters is permitted to espouse hers.

Awesome.

Well, we'll see how things turn out. Let's hope your vaunted (and I think, largely hypothetical/imaginary) society of laws works out.

My prediction? Bloodshed in the streets, and sooner rather than later.

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Awesome.

Well, we'll see how things turn out. Let's hope your vaunted (and I think, largely hypothetical/imaginary) society of laws works out.

My prediction? Bloodshed in the streets, and sooner rather than later.

we went through all this with weekly bombings at campuses and government and research buildings over Vietnam

this isn't even an anthill compared to the Everest of Vietnam on American society.

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

The ACLU isn't really the ACLU any more.

It's not fun when their own are left paralyzed or murdered by the thugs they worshiped

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Yet.

i have no fantasy wish for bloodshed in the streets, the US military (let alone the police) could leave a stack of lefty bodies like Cold Harbor in 10 minutes.