Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Didn't somebody post a few weeks ago that if Trump cured cancer, people would protest?  :lol:

This is a typical leftists response: "it's selfish of her to support a man because he helped her while said man remains complicit in the destruction of human rights for thousands of others and remains complicit in the destruction of democracy."

Best meltdown ever...18 months and counting.

Earlier Trump apparently tweeted about Big Pharma screwing Americans with high prices while giving very low prices to other countries.

The responses from the left, for some reason, were brutal against Trump and his position.

12 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

This is a typical leftists response: "it's selfish of her to support a man because he helped her while said man remains complicit in the destruction of human rights for thousands of others and remains complicit in the destruction of democracy."

Best meltdown ever...18 months and counting.

Earlier Trump apparently tweeted about Big Pharma screwing Americans with high prices while giving very low prices to other countries.

The responses from the left, for some reason, were brutal against Trump and his position.

First president in history to stand up to big-pharma (first president in modern history not to take their money). 

The shadow war is real. 

(note how many doctors have gone missing/been killed in the past 7 years)

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Because they know, deep down, that he'll actually get something done.

But isn't that what they want? Don't they want someone to fight Big Pharma so prices can be dramatically reduced?

What you're suggesting is that the left in America is melting down so badly, they'd fight against something they previously deemed important for the sake of pissing on someone they don't like.

That doesn't sound credible at all.

No. Wait. That sounds exactly like today's left in America.

Carry on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

But isn't that what they want? Don't they want someone to fight Big Pharma so prices can be dramatically reduced?

What you're suggesting is that the left in America is melting down so badly, they'd fight against something they previously deemed important for the sake of pissing on someone they don't like.

Carry on.

:lol:

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Carry on.

Conditioning. Conditioning. Conditioning. 

It's powerful stuff. 

I wonder if the looney Democrats would try to harass Godzilla if he existed?

Wouldn't that be fun. I am sure people who aren't Democrats would love that as they wouldn't exist anymore if they indeed tried to harass Godzilla.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Carry on.

It only counts if the president plays for the correct team, which the evil Nazi racist bigot homophobe Nazi islamophobe pedophile Nazi Trump does not.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Carry on.

Remember in 2008, when the House created a bipartisan bailout bill, then Pelosi promptly held a press conference crediting the Democrats with saving the economy by overcoming Republican resistance? Which caused 60+ Republicans to say "!@#$ you" and change their votes.  And the bill failed, and the Dow dropped about 400 points in minutes, and the world economy came perilously close to collapsing?

Democrats don't want solutions.  Never have.  They want credit, no matter the damage they have to cause to get it.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Remember in 2008, when the House created a bipartisan bailout bill, then Pelosi promptly held a press conference crediting the Democrats with saving the economy by overcoming Republican resistance? Which caused 60+ Republicans to say "!@#$ you" and change their votes.  And the bill failed, and the Dow dropped about 400 points in minutes, and the world economy came perilously close to collapsing?

Democrats don't want solutions.  Never have.  They want credit, no matter the damage they have to cause to get it.

lol. well, to be honest, the cause of the '08 crash went a little deeper than that. also, it started in Iceland. look it up.

46 minutes ago, Foxx said:

lol. well, to be honest, the cause of the '08 crash went a little deeper than that. also, it started in Iceland. look it up.

Well, to be honest, that wasn't my point, moron.  My point was that Pelosi felt it more important that the Democrats get credit for fixing a problem than actually fixing the problem, and threw the world capital markets over a precipice rather than admit bipartisanship.

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

You don't seem to be a bad guy, but I would suggest you do a little lurking here for awhile. Get to know the players here before figuratively shooting your mouth off. I say that not as a putdown, but as advice you appear to need.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

You don't seem to be a bad guy, but I would suggest you do a little lurking here for awhile. Get to know the players here before figuratively shooting your mouth off. I say that not as a putdown, but as advice you appear to need.

I have a feeling he the sort of poster who came here thinking he already had everyone pegged.  

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't yet had a thorough PPP ass-kicking yet.  

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I have a feeling he the sort of poster who came here thinking he already had everyone pegged.  

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't yet had a thorough PPP ass-kicking yet.  

as a bulletin board, if i'm reading and i have something to say , i'm not supposed to say anything until .... when exactly?

yeah, no. i don't know most of you from shinola. i really don't have the time to understand mechanics of all the little interpersonal relationships, though as evidenced by my increased posting frequency, i have been here reading more. 

This is the stuff Trump is encouraging 

Cop did nothing. Fire him! 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/moron-harangues-woman-for-puerto-rico-t-shirt-in-america_us_5b44015ae4b048036ea1971d

A woman setting up a birthday picnic at an Illinois park was repeatedly harassed by an angry stranger for wearing a T-shirt saying “Puerto Rico” in America.

“You should not be wearing that in the United States of America,” he said.

The disturbing confrontation last month was captured on video and posted to Facebook July 6. The threatening man, who was clearly clueless that Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States, harangued the woman as a park police officer nearby did nothing — even though the woman repeatedly asked him for help. The officer even walked away from her as the harasser asked him: “Why is she wearing that ****?”

You’re “not going to change us,” the harasser told the woman — though it wasn’t clear exactly whom he meant by “us.”

At one point he asked the woman, “Are you educated?”

--

White House senior adviser Stephen Miller was so outraged when a bartender gave him both middle fingers that he dumped $80 worth of sushi in the trash, according to a report published Monday.

Miller, 32, was picking up a takeout order from a restaurant near his City Center apartment in Washington, DC, when the barman followed him out into the street and shouted, “Stephen!” before making the rude gesture and cursing him out.

The incident made Miller feel a little raw — so he immediately threw out his pricey meal, he later told co-workers, according to the Washington Post report.

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

as a bulletin board, if i'm reading and i have something to say , i'm not supposed to say anything until .... when exactly?

yeah, no. i don't know most of you from shinola. i really don't have the time to understand mechanics of all the little interpersonal relationships, though as evidenced by my increased posting frequency, i have been here reading more. 

It's sorta like "think before you type". The problem with you though is it appears as if you don't have the knowledge of other posters that will allow you to think clearly about what you are posting. The advice given to you has been done in a friendly way. Take it and I'm sure you will become a really good poster here. Don't take it and just become another asswhole that is ridiculed off this board.

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's sorta like "think before you type". The problem with you though is it appears as if you don't have the knowledge of other posters that will allow you to think clearly about what you are posting. The advice given to you has been done in a friendly way. Take it and I'm sure you will become a really good poster here. Don't take it and just become another asswhole that is ridiculed off this board.

you don't seem to be a bad guy and this is meant with all due respect, however what you sugest is somewhat comical.

everyone is different, no? I am a pretty rational guy for the most part, yet I am sure I am an !@#$ at times, much like anyone of us could be given the right circumstance. with that being said, i am glad that you know what my problem is. it is always a good thing that a man know what his short comings are. I am sure i have many more than just the one you have noticed. perhaps as things go along, you can detect what some of those other ones are and clue me in to them as well. i would be much obliged. always striving to be better.

here's the thing though... i am a pretty busy guy. i own a remodeling business, run several websites, two of which are businesses as well. i have a wife and family too. add to all that a crypto conference that I am organiziing for WA or the end of August/beginning of Sept and i am stretched very thin. as such, my time is limited as to where i can put any amount of my attention at any point, at any given time. sometimes while multitasking i need some entertainment/comic relief and that is why i am here these days. it is a slow time of year for all things football, so i like to see what joe and betty sixpack are buying these days with regard to the political scene.

i hope you don't mind and it's not that i am not going to take your advice, but i am still going to speak my mind when i feel i have something to say. again, this is afterall a bulletin board and a public one at that. i looked around and i really didn't see anything that says i have to have paid some sort of dues in order to be able to post. if i say something stupid, i fully expect to be called on it, as should you or anyone in this portion of TSW. i am a pretty big boy, when i got up this morning, i put my big girl panties on and i have broad shoulders so, you know... you do what you got to do and let me do what i gots to do. if that flies in the face of what you would rather have me do, i don't know what to tell you. when i miss some nuance and you feel compelled to ridicule me, have at it.

i will make observations and comments that you and probably most of the board won't agree with. however, that alone will not change my outlook. i arrived at most of the conclusions i did because of life circumstance. i also understand that you have arrived at the conclusions you make because of your life experiences. i will never chide you for that, though i do reserve the right to disagree with you or anyone on any topic. by the same token, once and awhile i will say something that makes you shake your head in agreement and you'll say, "damn right!'. one should never want to silence either one of the two scenarios above.

it's all good, remember that.

cheers

:beer:

Edited by Foxx

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

you don't seem to be a bad guy and this is meant with all due respect, however what you sugest is somewhat comical.

everyone is different, no? I am a pretty rational guy for the most part, yet I am sure I am an !@#$ at times, much like anyone of us could be given the right circumstance. with that being said, i am glad that you know what my problem is. it is always a good thing that a man know what his short comings are. I am sure i have many more than just the one you have noticed. perhaps as things go along, you can detect what some of those other ones are and clue me in to them as well. i would be much obliged. always striving to be better.

here's the thing though... i am a pretty busy guy. i own a remodeling business, run several websites, two of which are businesses as well. i have a wife and family too. add to all that a crypto conference that I am organiziing for WA or the end of August/beginning of Sept and i am stretched very thin. as such, my time is limited as to where i can put any amount of my attention at any point, at any given time. sometimes while multitasking i need some entertainment/comic relief and that is why i am here these days. it is a slow time of year for all things football, so i like to see what joe and betty sixpack are buying these days with regard to the political scene.

i hope you don't mind and it's not that i am not going to take your advice, but i am still going to speak my mind when i feel i have something to say. again, this is afterall a bulletin board and a public one at that. i looked around and i really didn't see anything that says i have to have paid some sort of dues in order to be able to post. if i say something stupid, i fully expect to be called on it, as should you or anyone in this portion of TSW. i am a pretty big boy, when i got up this morning, i put my big girl panties on and i have broad shoulders so, you know... you do what you got to do and let me do what i gots to do. if that flies in the face of what you would rather have me do, i don't know what to tell you. when i miss some nuance and you feel compelled to ridicule me, have at it.

i will make observations and comments that you and probably most of the board won't agree with. however, that alone will not change my outlook. i arrived at most of the conclusions i did because of life circumstance. i also understand that you have arrived at the conclusions you make because of your life experiences. i will never chide you for that, though i do reserve the right to disagree with you or anyone on any topic. by the same token, once and awhile i will say something that makes you shake your head in agreement and you'll say, "damn right!'. one should never want to silence either one of the two scenarios above.

it's all good, remember that.

cheers

:beer:

I agree with just about everything you said here. All I was sayin' was:

You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This is the stuff Trump is encouraging 

Cop did nothing. Fire him! 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/moron-harangues-woman-for-puerto-rico-t-shirt-in-america_us_5b44015ae4b048036ea1971d

A woman setting up a birthday picnic at an Illinois park was repeatedly harassed by an angry stranger for wearing a T-shirt saying “Puerto Rico” in America.

“You should not be wearing that in the United States of America,” he said.

The disturbing confrontation last month was captured on video and posted to Facebook July 6. The threatening man, who was clearly clueless that Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States, harangued the woman as a park police officer nearby did nothing — even though the woman repeatedly asked him for help. The officer even walked away from her as the harasser asked him: “Why is she wearing that ****?”

You’re “not going to change us,” the harasser told the woman — though it wasn’t clear exactly whom he meant by “us.”

At one point he asked the woman, “Are you educated?”

:lol: I saw this... What a moron.... -Trump's base.

14 hours ago, Tiberius said:

--

White House senior adviser Stephen Miller was so outraged when a bartender gave him both middle fingers that he dumped $80 worth of sushi in the trash, according to a report published Monday.

Miller, 32, was picking up a takeout order from a restaurant near his City Center apartment in Washington, DC, when the barman followed him out into the street and shouted, “Stephen!” before making the rude gesture and cursing him out.

The incident made Miller feel a little raw — so he immediately threw out his pricey meal, he later told co-workers, according to the Washington Post report.

Where can a Trump staffer get a bite to eat these days?  Sarah Huckabee looks like she's slimming down a bit.

Edited by #34fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

14 Times Republican Officials Were Viciously Harassed, Threatened With Death

In the past couple of months, Republicans and government officials who work for President Trump have received death threats, been run out of restaurants and stores, and followed to their cars.

You guys just brought that on yourselves. Blame yourselves, not the people that react to Nazis policies like child stealing 

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Cry me a !@#$ing river, you James-Brown-looking harpy.  I hope they throw a glass of water in her face.  

or slips in the **** on the streets in her state

On 7/10/2018 at 11:00 PM, B-Man said:

14 Times Republican Officials Were Viciously Harassed, Threatened With Death

In the past couple of months, Republicans and government officials who work for President Trump have received death threats, been run out of restaurants and stores, and followed to their cars.

Great news? Awesome? You reap what you sow? If someone could just follow through on this?

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Sanders-in-England-465x600.jpeg?resize=465%2C600

I work for and defend a scumbag liar and Im shocked that people have a problem with that? But he gives great soundbites for those that have the mentality of a 13 year old boy?

Edited by THEHARDTRUTH
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

I work for and defend a scumbag liar and Im shocked that people have a problem with that?

Why would I have a problem if you work for a scumbag liar? In fact, that's the least shocking thing I find about you.