[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

Outstanding.  We were supposed to be thrilled to get 5 points out of that 4 game gauntlet right?  How about 8?  

Let's see if they can handle the press clippings they are about to get and that are richly deserved.  Handling success is a step in the growth process.

• Like (+1) 1

As someone else said I thought the first star should go to Hutton for keeping us in the game. 

Mittelstadt is steadily getting better and playing with confidence. 

Tage has a wicked shot. Housley is willing to risk playing him because he sees the offensive talent. 

I thought Reinhart played a real good game and showed a lot of grit staying on the puck.

Dahlin struggled in this game. I'm not bothered by it. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

As someone else said I thought the first star should go to Hutton for keeping us in the game. 

Mittelstadt is steadily getting better and playing with confidence. 

Tage has a wicked shot. Housley is willing to risk playing him because he sees the offensive talent. 

I thought Reinhart played a real good game and showed a lot of grit staying on the puck.

Dahlin struggled in this game. I'm not bothered by it. 

Dahlin struggled but was good in the 3rd.  I agree with the takes on Hutton who looks like the real deal to me.  

I'm sure there will be a rough patch at some point but you can just see the foundation being built.  Is it just me or does Eichel just exude the look of a leader more than he has before?  

I agree with your comments about Middlestadt.  Hands of gold.

The Sabres are so damn young.  We have to have the all time acne record in the NHL.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1