[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

53 Jeff Skinner - 9 Jack Eichel - 29 Jason Pominville
43 Conor Sheary - 37 Casey Mittelstadt - 21 Kyle Okposo
72 Tage Thompson - 17 Vladimir Sobotka - 23 Sam Reinhart
71 Evan Rodrigues - 22 Johan Larsson - 28 Zemgus Girgensons

19 Jake McCabe - 55 Rasmus Ristolainen
26 Rasmus Dahlin - 4 Zach Bogosian
82 Nathan Beaulieu - 8 Casey Nelson

40 Carter Hutton 
35 Linus Ullmark

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Sabres (13-6-2) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 22 vs. PHI at 7:30 PM ET on 11/21 (NBCSN); Pilut Recalled from Rochester
10 hours ago, ricojes said:

Ah, the customary "pump the breaks" post. The Sabres are winning games, that's exciting.  They are riding a hot streak and it's fun to watch them again.  I haven't seen any declarations of Stanley Cup Champion posts yet, I don't think anyone believes they are an elite team.  But they are young, having fun, and winning the close games for the first time in a very very long time and it really make the future that much more exciting.  The only perspective I care about is that the Sabres are once again must watch TV, and I haven't felt that way in years.

Not sure if intended or not, but, the (to me) condescending tone isn't warranted to the person you're quoting.  He gives well reasoned opinions after wins as well as losses.  If you want someone to jump on/off the bandwagon then John is not your guy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Sabres (14-6-2) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 23 vs. MTL at 4 PM ET on 11/23; Pilut Recalled from Rochester

I would give Hutton the first star in this game. Our goaltending is the difference. He rarely gives up a juicy rebound.

I thought all four of our lines played well.

The Larrson line with Gergensen and Tage played their role to the max. Gergonsen is constantly getting a stick applied to his face. 

Rodriques was very active in this game. Our team speed is so much better this year. 

You can see Tage Thompson gaining confidence with the increased playing time. Housley is making a lot of decisions that are working out. This is one of them. 

• Like (+1) 1