Trash Talk: NYJ Safety Jamal Adams "Can't Wait to Catch Passes from Josh Allen"

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

Well, Allen has way more help than Darnold has. Allen is coming from a school where literally none of his teammates got drafted, now all of a sudden he has Kelvin Benjamin, Charles Clay and Nick O'Leary to throw to with McCoy in the backfield. Who does Darnold have? Seriously. He went from a loaded roster in college to a bare cupboard in the pros. Maybe he can overcome it, maybe he can't. Allen has a lot less adversity to overcome than Darnold, that's a fact. Darnold will be asked to do a lot more and to be frank, I don't think he can do it. Allen is not going to be asked to do a whole lot right away, we can ease him in.

Also, the Jets have no picks to build around Darnold with in the future. They traded everything away for Darnold and they are going to be without their 2nd in 2019. Jamaal Adams is a good player don't get me wrong but the Jets draft was down right terrible, like really really bad.They need a lot of help in many areas all over the field, the Bills are a playoff team with an influx of talent, the Jets are bottom feeders that gave up a ton of picks. Bowles is also a dumb coach, I question his ability to groom Darnold.

I know Adams was just talking **** probably trying to get a few laughs and have fun but he is going to be disappointed.

If Allen can be a better QB than Tyrod Taylor, we're in the playoffs. Sam Darnold will have to be a generational talent to get the Jets to the playoffs.

I mostly agree but Robbie Anderson is very good.

11 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Fair enough, but my point is McCown finished with a 67% completion percentage and a 18:9 TD/INT ratio in 13 games and was on pace to throw for 3,600 yards. McCown had a really good year and the Jets still finished with 5 wins. Darnold has to do a lot lot more than what Allen will be asked to do. Tyrod threw for 14 TDS in 14 games and passed for 2,800 yards, that is not hard to out do. We made the playoffs despite Tyrod not because of him. QB was a glaring weakness all season long on a 9-7 team, whereas Darnold is going to a 5-11 team where QB was actually a strength.

Edited by NewDayBills

12 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not advisable since that's exactly how Allen shattered his collarbone into 8 pieces. 

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No.  Man has his shoulder held together with screws and plates.  He played baseball.  SLIDE, baby!

Oh wow. I honestly did not know that. Ok, I retract my original statement and am now hoping Allen throws a 74mph fastball that hits him right in the junk. :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, White Linen said:

@TheAdamsEra - my apologies to #Jets and #Bills.  Thought we drafted @JoshAllen - was told I'd play both some offense

:rolleyes::lol:

10 hours ago, White Linen said:

@TheAdamsEra - my apologies to #Jets and #Bills.  Thought we drafted @JoshAllen - was told I'd play both some offense

What was his Wonderlic I wonder?

12 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Jamal Adams scored an 11 on the Wonderlic.  This is his way of explaining why.

Didnt see this. That explains it. He has Vince Young intelligence. What an "Honor"

13 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Nope.  

Ha no picks yet! That’s so funny 

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Who is gonna miss time with his arrest where he threatened to rape the cops wife. Not a great look

15 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Has Adams even recorded an INT in the NFL yet?

mr stone hands has not! Got some stones talking trash from a garbage team of which he had no interceptions

15 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not advisable since that's exactly how Allen shattered his collarbone into 8 pieces. 

What? I didn’t know that but just looked it up, he’s broken his collar bone twice and the last one that you mentioned required a plate and screws. God I hate this pick....