Josh Allen Picks Blue Cheese Over Ranch on his Wings!

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Gecko’s (for me). I moved there in ‘93 right after they opened the first one that I could walk to. Bar food done very well. They have a bunch of them now. 

I'll check it out.  I have family that moved there right about then too.  Planning on going there summer of 2019.

16 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I'll check it out.  I have family that moved there right about then too.  Planning on going there summer of 2019.

I’m sure your family will know, but feel free to check in for the “must see” spots. For example, you don’t want to miss O’Leary’s on the water downtown. Few tourists or even locals go there, and it’s heaven on earth. That’s really home to me after spending 18 years there. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Beach said:

bleu cheese and ranch are for those who cant take the heat

I love the heat, but I like to mix it up! Heat and cool, sweet and sour, .....oy, I’m watching Alton Brown do his good eats chicken wing episode, and  it’s killing  me! How did the timing do that to me????

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yuk to both.  Wings are meant to be eaten as they are given.  

Hot mild and or plain.  

Suicide sauce ftw 

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He was coached.

Being coachable is 1/2 the battle 

I knew this post was coming soon enough. It was only a matter of time.

This whole summer we'll find out every little detail, and he'll likely say all the right things to endear himself to the city. 

But eventually games will have to be played...and that's when fans will decide what they really think.

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Went to a nice place in downtown Columbus last summer and was offered ranch with pizza :cry:

I will dip my pizza in Bleu cheese sometimes.

It's good on anything.

I hear it makes a great skin cream, sunblock, and drywall putty.

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Ranch has it’s place in the world. My favorite place in Sarasota serves them with their homemade chips. Awesome! With wings? Criminal! Blue cheese all day every day! 

Ranch has no place in this world.

Heathen.

4 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

I heard that Darnold "fumbled" his 1st wing...

Mayfield spilled some sauce on his crotch, and spent the rest of the visit grabbing at it.

Rosen got in an argument with the server about how they shouldn't be called "Buffalo wings" because "buffalos don't have wings"

He then fractured his wrist trying to open the "importedranch dressing' jar, which he had brought himself.

Rudolph tried tossing the eaten wings into the trash, but kept missing, and said he was used to a "more wide open" can.

Kyle Lauletta tried the same thing as Rudolph, but he couldn't reach the can.

Lamar Jackson ate them with Bleu cheese, but screwed up calculating the tip on the check (wonderlic nod) so much that his mom finally just grabbed the check and handled it.

Riley Ferguson wasn't even allowed to eat, when he showed up and told them his name for the reservation they said "who? I'm not even sure you're supposed to be here"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

On 4/27/2018 at 8:55 AM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It’s a great start

Side note: my girlfriend eats boneless wings with ranch dressing. She also eats them with a knife and fork. I’m still trying to figure out a good way to end it

In the end aren't boneless wings just nuggets

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/27/2018 at 10:24 AM, YoloinOhio said:

He is on right now and said he went to Bar Bill on his pre-draft visit 

ok fine I’ll give him a chance 

Now THAT is awesome.  The only thing I would change about Bar-Bill is to put it downtown.  Otherwise, it's perfect.