Josh Allen Picks Blue Cheese Over Ranch on his Wings!

On 4/27/2018 at 8:51 AM, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I was just listening to the interview with Josh Allen on Howard & Jeremy, and Allen picked blue cheese over ranch, on his wings. 

Is this a good sign, or is this a good sign?

#makinggoodchoices

http://www.wgr550.com/media/podcast/howard-and-jeremy

Has been following billsmafia for a while so I am sure even if blue cheese was not his first choice it is now.

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

This kid is on his way to becoming a legend! All he has to do is chug some Labatts and call Tom Brady a dildo on air and we will be building statues ?

No he needs to call him a kitty who likes soft balls.

On 4/27/2018 at 8:51 AM, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I was just listening to the interview with Josh Allen on Howard & Jeremy, and Allen picked blue cheese over ranch, on his wings. 

Is this a good sign, or is this a good sign?

#makinggoodchoices

http://www.wgr550.com/media/podcast/howard-and-jeremy

HORRIBLE sign.

You're not supposed to dip your wings into anything except your mouth!!!

The blue cheese is for the goddamn vegetables!!!!!

On 4/27/2018 at 8:55 AM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It’s a great start

Side note: my girlfriend eats boneless wings with ranch dressing. She also eats them with a knife and fork. I’m still trying to figure out a good way to end it

hey!!!! boneless wings are great!  and a fork and knife ain't bad if your buzzed in public.....but i don't know if i wanna be seen with somebody using ranch....

edit: can't believe it, it's 7:10 am and i'm craving hot wings with a jar of maries extra chunky and a 6 of cold blues......

Edited by billsredneck1

7 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

hey!!!! boneless wings are great!  and a fork and knife ain't bad if your buzzed in public.....but i don't know if i wanna be seen with somebody using ranch....

edit: can't believe it, it's 7:10 am and i'm craving hot wings with a jar of maries extra chunky and a 6 of cold blues......

Never, under any circumstances, should any kind of chicken wing be eaten with a fork and knive. But yes boneless wings are pretty good. I just strongly prefer regular bone in wings. I do however love me some breaded chicken wings ?