Whoa Josh Allen tweet - If it ain't white; it' aint right - the drop begins

6 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Tweets from a 16-year-old kid with no context...

Should be a non-story...

But isnt a non story so. You would think maybe he learned though he should have deleted them when he got Zero Offers for FB

Edited by MAJBobby

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Should be a non-story...

This is what no one is talking about. Where is the context? For all I know he is quoting some joke like the person who posted the Modern Family clip said.

8 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Should be a non-story...

And if was a non story he wouldnt or his agent wouldnt be deleteing them as fast as the speed of light 

Just now, What a Tuel said:

This is what no one is talking about. Where is the context? For all I know he is quoting some joke like the person who posted the Modern Family clip said.

I think it's that there are many tweets with stupid stuff said. It's not by any means just the one in the title of this thread. That being said I generally subscribe to the notion of him being 16 and thus by definition a moron when he wrote those...but posting the n-word, homophobic slurs, 'heil', etc is not a good look. I'm blown away his agents weren't on this earlier. 

25 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

This is got BB and the Patriots written all over it!

Josh Allen will fall to New England at #23. 

Brady will mix up a special "Pumpkin Kale Smoothie" to improve Allen's accuracy and we will suffer another 18 year Patriot Dynasty.

Dots....................................connected.

Those***************************aren't dots

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, sullim4 said:

The tin foil hat side of me wonders if Belichick's sith lords dug all of this up and are feeding this to the press in the hopes that they can jump up in the first to grab him...

Russian hackers have to be involved as well...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

And if was a non story he wouldnt or his agent wouldnt be deleteing them as fast as the speed of light 

Perhaps you didn't understand my post. I said it SHOULD be a non-story, not that it is a non-story

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Perhaps you didn't understand my post. I said it SHOULD be a non-story, not that it is a non-story

True it should be. Just like Rosens Hot tub should have been. His gold hat should have been. But had to go on a 9 month rehab plan to show his image. 

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

His agent screwed up.  Scrubbing his timeline seems like a no-brainer

You would have thought Allen would have already done that when he got Zero Offers to go to school but Wyoming after writing a ton of letters. 

Remind you kids Colleges will research you too

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

You would have thought Allen would have already done that when he got Zero Offers to go to school but Wyoming after writing a ton of letters. 

Remind you kids Colleges will research you too

I hate the track-ability and digital footprints that are a hallmark of modern life, but if you're smart you do adjust. A sad fact of growing up these days.