Who do YOU think The Bills will take with their first pick?

Nanker

Select who you think The Bills will pick with their first selection. Doesn’t need the spot or trade or any other info. Just pick the guy that they take first.   

113 members have voted

1. 1. The Bills will select with their first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft...

• Josh Allen
    • Josh Rosen
    • Sam Darnold
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Other - please write the name in your post.

The Browns, Giants, Jets all take a QB, Cleveland won't trade back with Barkley or Chubb on the board, Denver takes last QB standing (Keenum did not get a franchise QB contract, I think Elway wants to solidify the QB position for the next 10 years) and we draft Rudolph after trading up to the 8 or 9 spot to prevent the Pats/Phins/Cards from jumping ahead of us to grab him.  

Final answer;  Rudolph at 8 or 9

13 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The Browns, Giants, Jets all take a QB, Cleveland won't trade back with Barkley or Chubb on the board, Denver takes last QB standing (Keenum did not get a franchise QB contract, I think Elway wants to solidify the QB position for the next 10 years) and we draft Rudolph after trading up to the 8 or 9 spot to prevent the Pats/Phins/Cards from jumping ahead of us to grab him.  

Final answer;  Rudolph at 8 or 9

Literally, the worst result possible.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

Literally, the worst result possible.

I don't mind Rudolph, but definitely not the optimal situation.  Hope I'm wrong....

2 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I don't mind Rudolph, but definitely not the optimal situation.  Hope I'm wrong....

Actually trading up for Rudolph would be the final indignity.  I'd be as angry as Inigo looking for the six-fingered patricide.

• Haha (+1) 1