Charlie Weis:. "Mayfield....If I were the Bills, I'd go and GET HIM".

PIZ

I like Mayfield but the whole IT factor thing is dumb.  What is the IT factor?  This has nothing to do with how i feel about Mayfield hes a good QB but im just sick of people saying the IT factor.  With one guy he has the IT factor..With another guy hes a spoiled rich kid.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

I like Mayfield but the whole IT factor thing is dumb.  What is the IT factor?  This has nothing to do with how i feel about Mayfield hes a good QB but im just sick of people saying the IT factor.  With one guy he has the IT factor..With another guy hes a spoiled rich kid.  

I'm pretty sure the IT factor is the ability to finish combined with his confidence to make any throw from any platform. He slings until the game is over, there is no quit in him. Guys can get behind that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

It's just another word to describe intangibles that aren't measurable (leadership, charisma, toughness, swagger, strong work ethic).  I'm cautious of that word too as Sanchez and Manziel also had the "it" factor associated with them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

It's just another word to describe intangibles that aren't measurable (leadership, charisma, toughness, swagger, strong work ethic).  I'm cautious of that word too as Sanchez and Manziel also had the "it" factor associated with them.

Yeah but Bakers Arm is superior to Sanchez and Manziel

I hate the comparisons to Manziel unless it helps him slip to us. Manziel was a pop Icon who made plays that don't translate to the NFL. Half of them were lobs to Mike Evans

Remember when Trent Edwards came with the great Bill Walsh stamp of approval? As much as it is spray and pray when picking a QB, I feel more comfortable with the current regime picking the QB than past regimes, I just hope we are all smiling at the end of the season.

Edited by downunderbill
Correct punctuation.
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I cannot argue with this. I don't think the Bills will draft Mayfield, but that's one guy I don't want to see elsewhere in the AFCE. 

Same here. I'm going to be pissed if he ends up on the Jets. Unless Darnold somehow slips to three, it looks like the Jets are taking either Mayfield or Rosen.