Favorite TV Character

On 4/19/2018 at 9:06 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I know there are a lot on here but I have to go with my all time favorite Dr. Perry Cox from Scrubs!

I honestly think he is one of the best TV characters ever

That was one of the only shows I was truly sad when it ended. It was such a phenomenal show. 

the episode (Other than the last) that always sticks with me is the rabies transplant episode.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, CountDorkula said:

That was one of the only shows I was truly sad when it ended. It was such a phenomenal show. 

the episode (Other than the last) that always sticks with me is the rabies transplant episode.

When he gets so upset and knocks over the equipment and then you see him teary eyes....give me chills

• Like (+1) 1

On April 19, 2018 at 12:16 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Don't know why, but these two jumped to mind: 

John Locke:

Image result

The richness of his character and how it was revealed was brilliant... until the end. 

And for something totally different - Jonah Ryan:

(NSFW - language)

I agree that John Locke's character, and the acting of the guy who played him, were one of the real highlights of LOST.  I saw all the episodes from all seasons.  Excellent character filled with complexity, it was easy to like him and want him to succeed, and he was intelligent.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Fadingpain said:

I agree that John Locke's character, and the acting of the guy who played him, were one of the real highlights of LOST.  I saw all the episodes from all seasons.  Excellent character filled with complexity, it was easy to like him and want him to succeed, and he was intelligent.

:beer: 

For all the heat it (sometimes justifiably) takes, LOST had some fantastic and rich characters. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

When he gets so upset and knocks over the equipment and then you see him teary eyes....give me chills

YES! Every time!

I think I might need to do a binge, have to bust out the DVD's since they took it off Netflix. 

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

YES! Every time!

I think I might need to do a binge, have to bust out the DVD's since they took it off Netflix. 

So sad!

Also, I'm watching them online right now.

www.scrubson.blogspot.ca

Has every episode from every season

I am going to take some liberty here and nominate a cast instead of a character..and that's the cast from Community. I loved that show, felt it never really got it's just due as a great great show. And man, looking on that cast now...John Oliver, Ken Jeung, Donald Glover, McHale, AlisonBrie, Chevy Chase,  Jim Rash, Gillian Jacobs...And Dan Harmon is just out there.

I've got a few...

Eddie Haskell (Surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet)

Hawkeye Pierce

Colonel Flagg

Herb Tarlek

Anya & Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Richard Castle

Sam & Dean Winchester & Bobby Singer

Megatron

On a related note, Modern Family is now unwatchable.  First three seasons were "appointment television" but since then, it's become a train wreck.  All of the characters, except for Jay, are boorish cads.  I've tried it a couple of times this season and have had to turn it off less than five minutes in.

This show can't end fast enough.

End of rant.

20 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

On a related note, Modern Family is now unwatchable.  First three seasons were "appointment television" but since then, it's become a train wreck.  All of the characters, except for Jay, are boorish cads.  I've tried it a couple of times this season and have had to turn it off less than five minutes in.

This show can't end fast enough.

End of rant.

Gotta disagree with this.  I still really love Modern Family.  I do think think it was better in the first few seasons but still thinks it's great to this day.