Don't want in AFCE

I see a lot of mocks and such of people Talking about Vita Vea to the Dolphins, which, to be honest, I would hate.... (Though I prefer that over them snagging a QB from us) 

Got me thinking. Who are the non-QB prospects that you don't want to see twice a year? 

Baker Mayfield.  He is the type of guy you love if he is on your team and hate if he isn't.  I've developed quite a man crush so it would suck if he ended up on a team we played twice a year.  If he turned into a great player it would be even worse.  Many years I find a couple guys I like and follow them.  Whitney Mercilus is currently one of them and I don't mind him on the Texans.  Put Mayfield on the Bills or in the NFC please.

• Like (+1) 3

I hope Jets take Allen or Darnold.  I think they will be a good team with Rosen or Mayfield.  I also don't want Miami to get those QB's or Lamar Jackson.  I think Jackson will have a handful of good season early on because of his legs

4 minutes ago, section122 said:

Baker Mayfield.  He is the type of guy you love if he is on your team and hate if he isn't.  I've developed quite a man crush so it would suck if he ended up on a team we played twice a year.  If he turned into a great player it would be even worse.  Many years I find a couple guys I like and follow them.  Whitney Mercilus is currently one of them and I don't mind him on the Texans.  Put Mayfield on the Bills or in the NFC please.

I think they are asking for non QB's

i think if the Pats* took one of the top RBs that wouldnt be good for us as it balances their attack.  I think if the Jets took Chubb or one of the LBs, that would make them a tough out despite their horrible offense bc their D would keep them in games.  The dolphins are such a wildcard, is tennehill definitely done there or is that just what the mock drafters think??

Edited by Bill Murray