Honestly, does anyone actually miss the Jills?

JPL7

Seems most are glad theyre gone... me on the other hand I have mixed feelings. I know alot of them took part in charitable activities around the community, shedding light on causes or giving support to those who were in need. I suppose one could say they served as local ambassadors for the team as well in some ways. On game day we would see them doing their thing on the sidelines, but any other day of the week they were just as active in the community. Perhaps just doing another job or something more.

For me this topic is a little harder since I used to know a few Jills & I know how dedicated to the team & fan base they were. The ones i knew were as passionate about the Bills as most of us here. Possibly even more so since they arguably couldve spent more of their actual life doing work for the team & franchise... It is what it is i guess

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BrotherChazz said:

They replaced them with the drum line thing, which is just as dumb. 

I hate the drum line thing.  Please abolish that.  

Cheerleaders and bands belong at college games where they are part of the college and part of the college atmosphere.  

anytime there is a constituent of hot women gathered somewhere, and then they're not there anymore I would of course miss them.  Who wouldn't miss a bunch of hot women?  Sorry, but I happened to like the distraction over the dumpster fire on the field the last 2 decades.

• Like (+1) 2

Not really, but if anybody says it's not nice to have pretty girls to look at during a game, they're lying. It doesn't hurt to have them there. Pay them a decent salary and let them date players. 

56 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Giggity giggity

Never understood this attraction to Kim Pegula. 

Just now, musichunch said:

Not really, but if anybody says it's not nice to have pretty girls to look at during a game, they're lying. It doesn't hurt to have them there. Pay them a decent salary and let them date players. 

I don't miss them at all.  good riddence IMHO.

The bolded is my beef with it.  The NFL markets the you know what out of them.  The show them when they go to and come of commercials and have them at the Pro Bowl etc. yet pay the $20 a game or some such nonesense.

If they were pay each of them say $100,00 per year I'd be cool with it.  But they don't, so I'm not.

• Like (+1) 1

I've been living out of state for close to five years now. I kind of liked seeing them, but it's not as if I was going to events to get a look. The only time I would see any of them was when they could cut to the sidelines coming out of commercials.

They are not vital to my enjoyment of the team. If not having them means we avoid more scandals, it's ok by me.

11 minutes ago, musichunch said:

Never understood this attraction to Kim Pegula. 

I know this is subjective, but Kim is very pretty. Bordering on hot cougar! That's attractive to a lot of guys I know.

• Like (+1) 2