Who's the one player you want in the draft that's not a QB?

McBean

Offense: RB Rashaad Penny. I think he will be something special in the NFL, and he would be a great compliment to Shady.

Defense: DT Maurice Hurst. I know the heart condition make people nervous, but he would be great to have on our D-Line. I think he will be a terror.

55 minutes ago, Pete said:

I like Will Hernandez, Isiah Wynn, and Billy Price for line.

DJ Moore or Dante Pettis for WR

Roquan, Edmunds, or Vander Esch at LB.

Hercules Mata 'afa is my favorite player in this draft

oh I forgot- Nick Chubb

3 hours ago, McBean said:

Realistically speaking...

I would love Will Hernandez OG UTEP.

I think this guy is going to be a pro bowl guard and would really help out this offensive line. Ducasse sucks and so does Mills. I think we definitely need to address the offensive line.

My alternate would be Billy Price. He's versatile and screams 10+ year pro bowler.

What about you?

Well I would have to go with your idea. I was going to just say I want a strong O-line. The offense got scary bad sometimes. I think O-line should be a priority. Build the team to win in the trenches. I would respect it. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am for Roquan too. Easily my favourite player in this draft (not best... favourite). 

But I also think we are going up for a Quarterback so let me give you a realistic late round type... Duke Dawson, CB, Florida. Would make a great day 3 pick and is one of Doug and Rex's "start off the bus" types at nickel corner.