Who's the one player you want in the draft that's not a QB?

McBean

Realistically speaking...

I would love Will Hernandez OG UTEP.

I think this guy is going to be a pro bowl guard and would really help out this offensive line. Ducasse sucks and so does Mills. I think we definitely need to address the offensive line.

My alternate would be Billy Price. He's versatile and screams 10+ year pro bowler.

What about you?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, McBean said:

I think this guy is going to be a pro bowl guard and would really help out this offensive line. Ducasse sucks and so does Mills. I think we definitely need to address the offensive line.

My alternate would be Billy Price. He's versatile and screams 10+ year pro bowler.

What about you?

Weird that I like your same player. He is a Richie type beast. Hernandez for me too.

• Thank you (+1) 1

McDermott's defense needs two things to thrive: interior pass rush and quality, fast linebacker play.

Of those two, I feel that the interior pass rush (DT) group is deeper this year. I think we can get a quality guy in rounds 3-5.

That being said, my choice is Leighton Vander Esch ILB Boise State. 

I think he'd be just what the doctor ordered in terms of quarterbacking the defense for the next decade. I also think there's at least a decent chance he'll still be on the board at 22. So if the Bills hang on to that pick, I could see them selecting him.

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, McBean said:

What about you?

I like Will Hernandez, Isiah Wynn, and Billy Price for line.

DJ Moore or Dante Pettis for WR

Roquan, Edmunds, or Vander Esch at LB.

Hercules Mata 'afa is my favorite player in this draft

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

You just Googled who he was didn’t you?

You’ve never given my football knowledge the respect it deserved. 

No, btw, my buddy is a 9ers fan and he’s bummed that’s who they think they’ll take. 

I dont agree with him, i think it would be an excellent nab for them. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks