Josh Rosen snaps back on Mora comments

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Love it. Mora is a dick 

He might be a dick but he's 100% right in his feelings on Rosen. He's tired of babysitting the premadonna.  Rosen will have a very short lived NFL career marked by injuries and conflicts with authority figures called coaches.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1

I like it, a simple retort. Ball is back in your court Jim..

But be carful Josh you might not want to hear the answer, and you might not want others to hear it either

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

He might be a dick but he's 100% right in his feelings on Rosen. He's tired of babysitting the premadonna.  Rosen will have a very short lived NFL career marked by injuries and conflicts with authority figures called coaches.

So was he Tired of Myles Jack as wel when he tossed him under the bus???  Mora is a horrible coach and was justly fired. 

Maybe he should look in the mirror and ask himself why?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Something bugs me about Rosen... I just don't like him.

Give me the Karate Kid, who might come onto the field on a throne carried by his personal entourage, but bleeds football.  

Where is your proof Rosen doesnt bleed football?

what is Leaf 2.0 doing right now? Working out with say the likes of Aaron Rogers?

• Like (+1) 1

There’s a pretty good reason no team has contacted Mora.  What he did, was truly “sabotage”, at its finest.  That’s Mora though. Rather than internalize his own flaws that led to his termination, he seeks reasoning in the Players that gave their all for him.  Rosen absolutely played hard for him.  Truly unfortunate.  You simply do not do this to a player you coach.  Pete Carrol did it the right way.  Mora did it horrifically wrong and Rosen will now enter the league with more questions surrounding him.  My hope is this puts a nasty little chip on his shoulder, that translates to the field.  We’ll see though.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Where is your proof Rosen doesnt bleed football?

what is Leaf 2.0 doing right now? Working out with say the likes of Aaron Rogers?

I have no proof at all. Just the sense I get from him.

Rosen strikes me as the guy who gets hired at your company and starts talking about his next career move a month later. Yeah he's committed. Until he's not. Just my impression though. I will say I don't know a ton about these guys, so I don't have strong opinions on any of them. Whoever the Bills take would be good with me.

I just like the idea of our new QB coming out to his own entrance music with a valet on each arm and planting the Bills flag right on the 50 yard line at Gillette Stadium, then basking in the boos from the Pats* fans as he waves them on a bit better. LOL

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

I like it, a simple retort. Ball is back in your court Jim..

But be carful Josh you might not want to hear the answer, and you might not want others to hear it either

True, and if Mora responds, Rosen should leave it alone.

He does not want to get into a twitter war.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Rosen strikes me as the guy who gets hired at your company and starts talking about his next career move a month later. Yeah he's committed. Until he's not. Just my impression though. I will say I don't know a ton about these guys, so I don't have strong opinions on any of them. Whoever the Bills take would be good with me.

I just like the idea of our new QB coming out to his own entrance music with a valet on each arm and planting the Bills flag right on the 50 yard line at Gillette Stadium, then basking in the boos from the Pats* fans as he waves them on a bit better. LOL

Its the NFL not the WWE 

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

At least you’re admitting that your opinion is based off of your sense.  Nothing wrong with that at all.   But for those that have watched him play even before college, there is just no way what Mora did, is accurate or ethical.  Luckily, the league knows better than to listen or seek his opinion.  Someone is going to get a very good QB, in Rosen.  It’s just an unfortunate way for him to start his career.

1 minute ago, DFT said:

At least you’re admitting that your opinion is based off of your sense.  Nothing wrong with that at all.   But for those that have watched him play even before college, there is just no way what Mora did, is accurate or ethical.  Luckily, the league knows better than to listen or seek his opinion.  Someone is going to get a very good QB, in Rosen.  It’s just an unfortunate way for him to start his career.

Correct and Sage Rosenfelds says Moras Comments about Rosen would Move Rosen up HIS draft board because he wants his QB asking why

• Like (+1) 1

I think the bigger story is how Rosen reacted, vs how most of us would have reacted.  Rosen just proved that he’s not the arrogant prick people thought he was.  Very proud of him.  If it were Manning, Rivers or Cutler, things would have escalated in ugly fashion.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:
27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Best response by Rosen could have been no response. At least to me this comes across a tad snarky. He's had a ton of questions about leadership and ability to play well with others. Not a great look on him imo

Ooo but let me guess Mayfield’s Twitter reponse at Senior Bowl was good and his Media “Hater” list is the attitude you want right?

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:
29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Best response by Rosen could have been no response. At least to me this comes across a tad snarky. He's had a ton of questions about leadership and ability to play well with others. Not a great look on him imo

I’m gonna disagree heartedly with this.  

• Like (+1) 1

fGCQ3J0d_normal.jpg Sage Rosenfels (@SageRosenfels18)
When Jim Mora said Josh Rosen is really smart and needs to be challenged every day or he’ll get bored, that improved his draft stock in my book. 
Give me a player who wants to be challenged and doesn’t get overwhelmed with basic XOs. 
I like this kid more and more. @josh3rosen
  • Like (+1) 3

I just read Mora's comments...

Actually "wanting to know why" seems like something you would want in your QB, doesn't it? It sounds to me like Mora is one of the "do whatever I say without question" types, which hasn't worked out super well for him it seems.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Ooo but let me guess Mayfield’s Twitter reponse at Senior Bowl was good and his Media “Hater” list is the attitude you want right?

Easy killer. I said nothing about Mayfield. Just saying he could have taken a more mature approach in my opinion. Not even saying I don't like/wouldn't want/can't stand the kid. Breathe man, breathe.

4 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Easy killer. I said nothing about Mayfield. Just saying he could have taken a more mature approach in my opinion. Not even saying I don't like/wouldn't want/can't stand the kid. Breathe man, breathe.

Would you say the same about Mayfield though. That is my point. So many here want to get on this kids personality but will get in their knees for Mayfields 

hThPiv4E_normal.jpgJeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington)

I recall another quarterback who asks “why?”

He plays football in the NFL’s smallest market — and he has still managed to stay stimulated enough to endure 13 seasons with one Super Bowl and two NFL MVP awards. twitter.com/josh3rosen/sta…
Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Actually "wanting to know why" seems like something you would want in your QB, doesn't it? It sounds to me like Mora is one of the "do whatever I say without question" types, which hasn't worked out super well for him it seems.

He’s a one-way communicator, who knows nothing about integral and behavioral development.  Rosen is the worst thing that could happen because he’s brilliant and is a coach on the field.  Manning was the same way, just more visibly.  He’s much more passive, but still offers input, which does not suit Mora.  Mora’s pedigree will keep him coaching, but I think he’s an ill-spoken “me” guy, who is easily alluded by EQ.  He should take a class at Disney-U and work on his own self-development.

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Peyton Manning asked why a lot and questioned his coaches. I can't remember which of Peytons coaches came out recently and said as much in reference to Rosen asking the "whys". 

Edited by Wayne Cubed

16 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Dude....the "nature boy" Rick Flair was like a zillion time champion though!

I just have a hard time hating on Rosen....give me a qb that bleeds football talent and I will find the football player in him

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Would you say the same about Mayfield though. That is my point. So many here want to get on this kids personality but will get in their knees for Mayfields 

Yes, I absolutely would say the same for Mayfield. 

I'm not attacking his personality either by the way. I'm saying in my opinion it's not a great response. This may shock you but Rosen is the guy I want most, it's possible to like a guy and not like something he does. I know from what I have read how he's viewed by teammates. I know that he has the best ability of any QB walking in the door after the draft.

I do find it quite ironic however that you criticized people being "in their knees" for Mayfield when time after time you do the exact same thing for Rosen. 

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Dude....the "nature boy" Rick Flair was like a zillion time champion though!

I just have a hard time hating on Rosen....give me a qb that bleeds football talent and I will find the football player in him

Makes sense to me. Like I said, my opinions on these guys aren't that strong. I don't pretend to have scouted them and I don't watch college football much.

I watched the Mason Rudoph football camp episode with Billick and he seemed like a brilliant guy who would be great, so whoever they get I'll be 100% behind.

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

Yes, I absolutely would say the same for Mayfield. 

I'm not attacking his personality either by the way. I'm saying in my opinion it's not a great response. This may shock you but Rosen is the guy I want most, it's possible to like a guy and not like something he does. I know from what I have read how he's viewed by teammates. I know that he has the best ability of any QB walking in the door after the draft.

I do find it quite ironic however that you criticized people being "in their knees" for Mayfield when time after time you do the exact same thing for Rosen. 

Nope I think he is the best of the three i want. 

Rosen

Darnold

Mayfield

only time i really go in all defense mode on him is the character assassination that this kid has gone thru since the summer. 

But the one that attitude is more worrisome (Mayfield) is well loved. 

• Like (+1) 1