Dear Allen Supporters...

Scorp83

17 hours ago, Figster said:

Josh Allen from a wonderlic standpoint is the smartest QB in the draft class with by far the strongest arm and an ability to hit small windows of opportunity because of it.

Is Allen a project, absolutely and why we have McCarron.

Allen is our guy...

So u wanna trade the house for a project ? He fits passes into tight windows sometimes while other times he throws them 10yds over the players head. 

This is how i see it u can have all the tools in your shed but that doesn't make u a mechanic.  U can have all the ingredients u need to cook something but that doesn't make u a chef. In this case Allen has the physical tools but lacks bigtime in the mental areas of the gm . It can not be overstated how important the internal clock is in a QBs mind. He just doesn't have it and this will be his downfall. 

If the Bills are looking for tools to develop we can get a guy for free his name is Colin Kapernick. Matter of fact at least Kap has some great success on the NFL level. Kap has some of the same physical gifts that Allen has even his arm is comparable in pure strength.  They both have the same deficiencies as a passers. Touch, Accuracy,  Timing,  Anticipation are both issues for these 2 players.  Might as well sign Kap and develop him instead of paying the house for the same type of guy.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

So u wanna trade the house for a project ? He fits passes into tight windows sometimes while other times he throws them 10yds over the players head. 

This is how i see it u can have all the tools in your shed but that doesn't make u a mechanic.  U can have all the ingredients u need to cook something but that doesn't make u a chef. In this case Allen has the physical tools but lacks bigtime in the mental areas of the gm . It can not be overstated how important the internal clock is in a QBs mind. He just doesn't have it and this will be his downfall. 

If the Bills are looking for tools to develop we can get a guy for free his name is Colin Kapernick. Matter of fact at least Kap has some great success on the NFL level. Kap has some of the same physical gifts that Allen has even his arm is comparable in pure strength.  They both have the same deficiencies as a passers. Touch, Accuracy,  Timing,  Anticipation are both issues for these 2 players.  Might as well sign Kap and develop him instead of paying the house for the same type of guy.

Hmmmm.... smh... couldn't agree with you more

On 3/30/2018 at 1:03 AM, Scorp83 said:

Allow my guy Chris Brown to provide some facts on Allen. If he was at 12... the Bills will draft Calvin Ridley before they take Allen! It's just common sense. Some of you have to pay attention the way this front office works. If there is one person the Bills are not interested in... That's Josh Allen. & that's not opinion...its a fact!

03-26 John Murphy Show HR 2 - Chris Brown destroys Allen

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/wgr550.hosted.cx/hosting/media/wgr550/1642018/122301576.mp3

My God, thank you!  Where have you been all my life? I've been looking for another person to tell me that his opinions are facts and dadgummit, you are that guy. Thank you!

8 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

???  are there really 3? It definitely feels like it's more... we have posters suggesting we trade up for Allen. People need to stop listening to most of these experts & go watch his games....not his highlights on YouTube. Go watch his bad decision making, accuracy issues. I have some great scouting reports on Allen. I'm a post one.

The people that need to watch him more are folks that claim "bad accuracy", which is de facto repetition of talking heads with zero research behind it.

Whether someone agrees with me or not, I've done more than my fair share of homework on these guys, and I've put my game breakdowns on this forum to back it up.

What would be really great is if someone that claims that Allen is dead money did their own breakdown instead of merely repeating what someone else says about the kid 

No offense here: It's ironic that someone would knock an Allen supporter for doing exactly what the Allen detractors do.

As I continue to say: he's my QB4 behind Rosen/Mayfiled/Darnold, and I have no trouble with him being drafted in the top 5 as a potential franchise QB 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

The people that need to watch him more are folks that claim "bad accuracy", which is de facto repetition of talking heads with zero research behind it.

Whether someone agrees with me or not, I've done more than my fair share of homework on these guys, and I've put my game breakdowns on this forum to back it up.

What would be really great is if someone that claims that Allen is dead money did their own breakdown instead of merely repeating what someone else says about the kid 

No offense here: It's ironic that someone would knock an Allen supporter for doing exactly what the Allen detractors do.

As I continue to say: he's my QB4 behind Rosen/Mayfiled/Darnold, and I have no trouble with him being drafted in the top 5 as a potential franchise QB 

If there is a position that you are going to draft on potential it is the qb position. And if there is a position that will require development and investment in good coaching it is for the qb position. There are qbs in this draft such as Rosen and Mayfield who will see the field sooner rather than later. Allen is certainly not one of them. So what! The team that drafts him does so with the realization that he needs a year or more before he should be a full time starter. 

When you see a qb with abundant physical attributes the next obvious question is does he have the makeup to learn and the work ethic to fulfill his potential. Too many people take a snapshot approach to evaluating players. Their attitude is what you are is what you will be. That static view toward evaluating players is so outdated and limiting. There are no guarantees on almost all players. If you are afraid to fail you will never succeed. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JohnC said:

If there is a position that you are going to draft on potential it is the qb position. And if there is a position that will require development and investment in good coaching it is for the qb position. There are qbs in this draft such as Rosen and Mayfield who will see the field sooner rather than later. Allen is certainly not one of them. So what! The team that drafts him does so with the realization that he needs a year or more before he should be a full time starter. 

When you see a qb with abundant physical attributes the next obvious question is does he have the makeup to learn and the work ethic to fulfill his potential. Too many people take a snapshot approach to evaluating players. Their attitude is what you are is what you will be. That static view toward evaluating players is so outdated and limiting. There are no guarantees on almost all players. If you are afraid to fail you will never succeed. 

And too many people look at a fella like Allen and instead of making a discerning judgment on the unique person, simply give one a litany of past failures:  Kyle Boller, Jake Locker, EJ, etc. as if identifying a broadly construed "type" is sufficient to determine a future destiny.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

And too many people look at a fella like Allen and instead of making a discerning judgment on the unique person, simply give one a litany of past failures:  Kyle Boller, Jake Locker, EJ, etc. as if identifying a broadly construed "type" is sufficient to determine a future destiny.

There are  no guarantees with prospects. But typecasting players and comparing them to failed players is a lazy way of evaluating players. Sometimes players fail because they are simply not good enough. And sometimes players fail because they are not put in a position to succeed. If you draft a player like Allen you can't immediately throw him onto the field and expect him play well. RG III was a talented player who because of the way he was handled and with his lack of receptivity to coaching didn't fulfill his potential.

Few evaluators will say that Allen is a finished product. That is understood. On the other hand most evaluators acknowledge that he has stunning physical talent that needs to be harnessed. This certainly is a player worth investing in. If you get too fixated on a weakness you miss out seeing the overall strength.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The interesting thing for me is that there are definitely parts of Allen's game that deserve scrutiny; his accuracy, IMO, is down the list.

I tend to think of it this way: when the time comes for Allen to make a critical throw, will the ball go where he wants it to and in sufficient time?

You'll have a hard time finding someone that would answer "no".

The biggest issue with him is the tendency to try to do waaaaay too much. He won't give up on a play, and he tries to make throws that no QB in history can make (that he occasions to do so successfully probably isn't helping).

Is that something that can be remedied? I have no idea. I want to believe that when he's surrounded by NFL talent, he'll recognize that he simply needs to be a QB and not a cowboy, but that's part of the Allen gamble 

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/30/2018 at 2:19 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

Chris Brown is employed by the Bills.....

Which makes this even scarier in my opinion, they'll probably try to draft him

......or, is it the exact opposite of this? Or is that what they think you will think, so that’s what they are really thinking?

It’s best not to take anything you hear too seriously this time of year, I think.  

1 minute ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Chris Brown had the Bills taking OJ Howard, Jarran Reed, Donovan Smith (2nd Round) and Eric Ebron in the last 4 drafts.  It is pretty clear they don't let him in the room prior to the actual draft (as would be expected).

FWIW, Whaley himself said that Ebron would've been the pick had they stayed at 9 in 2014, and Rex said that their board was Shaq-Ragland-Reed in 2016, so if Brown's mock had Shaq and Rags off the board by 19, then his pick would've been correct per Rex.

That said, this regime does seem to be much more tight lipped

If you haven't seen the NDT Contextualized Quarterbacking, it has a lot of info on all the QBs in this draft including Allen:

https://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2018/03/30195527/2018-Contextualized-Quarterbacking2.pdf

It confirms for me that Allen is not a 1st round prospect.

Josh Allen’s sheet here only re-affirms what I already believed: you’re drafting a player solely on a potential, no matter where you take Allen. Allen makes some jaw-dropping throws, and certainly has some generational talent. But the risks he takes when asked to process/decide beyond his first read or under pressure are absurd, and he cannot be trusted on an NFL field with his sporadic ball placement. On top of his poor decisionmaking as a passer, Allen scrambled on nearly 1 out of every 10 dropbacks and took a sack on 1 out of every 13. He simply is not yet an NFL quarterback—just a dude with insane contact balance, nice speed, and a cannon attached to his right shoulder. Allen very well can become an NFL quarterback, but a team investing in Allen faces the two steepest challenges a young QB can face: improving decision-making (especially under pressure) and improving accuracy.

The numbers for Allen are terrible. When he moved beyond his first read he threw an interceptable ball 20% of the time. When under pressure, 20.8%. In other words when he dealt with real NFL challenges he fell apart.

The author charted 13 QBs in the draft. Josh Allen had the worst accuracy and ball placement on throws behind the line of scrimmage and on throws beyond the line of scrimmage. His placement on throws 20+ yards down the field was 2nd worst only to Mike White. Aren't those throws supposed to be his strength? His placement beyond his first read is worst in the class, so is his placement when under pressure. His placement on tight window throws is 2nd worst. His interceptable pass percentage is - surprise - the worst.

QBs like Chase Litton from Marshall and Brandon Silvers from Troy charted better than on him on nearly every metric, just so we're clear on what he's being compared to.

The excuse about Allen's receiving corps doesn't work either. He had the lowest drop rate out of all 13 QBs - 4.5%. Lamar Jackson more than doubled that drop rate at 10.8%. There's a good example of why I don't care about completion percentage.

I'll be shocked if he can improve enough to be a starting level NFL QB. It could happen but the odds are very much against it. I'd easily take 6 other QBs in this draft before him.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If you haven't seen the NDT Contextualized Quarterbacking, it has a lot of info on all the QBs in this draft including Allen:

https://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2018/03/30195527/2018-Contextualized-Quarterbacking2.pdf

The numbers for Allen are terrible. When he moved beyond his first read he threw an interceptable ball 20% of the time. When under pressure, 20.8%. In other words when he dealt with real NFL challenges he fell apart.

The author charted 13 QBs in the draft. Josh Allen had the worst accuracy and ball placement on throws behind the line of scrimmage and on throws beyond the line of scrimmage. His placement on throws 20+ yards down the field was 2nd worst only to Mike White. Aren't those throws supposed to be his strength? His placement beyond his first read is worst in the class, so is his placement when under pressure. His placement on tight windows is 2nd worst. His interceptable pass percentage is - surprise - the worst.

QBs like Chase Litton from Marshall and Brandon Silvers from Troy charted better than on him on nearly every metric, just so we're clear on what he's being compared to.

The excuse about Allen's receiving corps doesn't work either. He had the lowest drop rate out of all 13 QBs - 4.5%. Lamar Jackson more than doubled that drop rate at 10.8%. There's a good example of why I don't care about completion percentage.

I'll be shocked if he can improve enough to be a starting level NFL QB. It could happen but the odds are very much against it. I'd easily take 6 other QBs in this draft before him.

But did you know he can throw the ball really far?    :D

I understand everyone has their favorites. And everyone has an opinion regarding Allen. He's not my #1 or #2 QB either.

But you guys do know that posting a topic about it isn't going to change McBeane's opinion, right? If they want to Draft him, no amount of bitching about it is going to stop them. 

Look at the positives of his game. They're definitely there. I know of a lot of Eagles fans weren't thrilled with Carson Wentz at first either.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

45 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The author charted 13 QBs in the draft. Josh Allen had the worst accuracy and ball placement on throws behind the line of scrimmage and on throws beyond the line of scrimmage. His placement on throws 20+ yards down the field was 2nd worst only to Mike White. Aren't those throws supposed to be his strength? His placement beyond his first read is worst in the class, so is his placement when under pressure. His placement on tight window throws is 2nd worst. His interceptable pass percentage is - surprise - the worst.

It doesn't "confirm" anything except NDT's opinion 

In fact, where Allen is drafted in 4 weeks will confirm what level prospect he is.

I like the way that the analysis curates data, but again I say: level of talent absolutely matters.

Allen is QBing an offense with pro style route concepts. If he's doing it right, then he's making throws to spots and within windows that are there by design.

Make no mistake: he's playing with a cast of characters that will not be drafted. So much of an NFL offense is timing, coordination; generally being on the same page. So again I challenge people to watch the games and make their own judgment; you might see a guy that can't hit the broad side of a barn, but in multiple viewings of every throw the kid has made as a college QB, I haven't seen that.

Not even close 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

It doesn't "confirm" anything except NDT's opinion 

In fact, where Allen is drafted in 4 weeks will confirm what level prospect he is.

I like the way that the analysis curates data, but again I say: level of talent absolutely matters.

Allen is QBing an offense with pro style route concepts. If he's doing it right, then he's making throws to spots and within windows that are there by design.

Make no mistake: he's playing with a cast of characters that will not be drafted. So much of an NFL offense is timing, coordination; generally being on the same page. So again I challenge people to watch the games and make their own judgment; you might see a guy that can't hit the broad side of a barn, but in multiple viewings of every throw the kid has made as a college QB, I haven't seen that.

Not even close 

Some folks are under the impression you only looked at one game.  I've yet to see a really compelling counter-argument to your points.

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

I'm trying to like the guy, but it is tough.  No accuracy, which is what we desperately need/deserve.  So, I watch some interviews and he isn't even likeable there.  

I get a Philip Rivers vibe, which turns a lot of folks off, but I don't mind it.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Some folks are under the impression you only looked at one game.  I've yet to see a really compelling counter-argument to your points.

Agreed. I'd really like to see some of the detractors put up a compelling analysis; I'm hardly closed-minded on the subject 

8 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Agreed. I'd really like to see some of the detractors put up a compelling analysis; I'm hardly closed-minded on the subject 

Bandit, you're one of the handful of posters whose opinion on college players I listen to. However, whether it's the contextualized qb data or any other data set with analysis of accuracy and ability to progress through reads, Allen shows poorly. Maybe his tools translate well to the pro game. But the one actual complete game I saw of him this year where he played against a poor Oregon defense, he was pretty bad. Maybe when surrounded by other nfl players, he'll find his way, but damn, that seems a long way off for someone with his faults. Sitting behind someone like Eli or Ben for a couple years is his best bet. I don't want him to have to learn behind our kiddie corps of QBs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Lothar said:

Bandit, you're one of the handful of posters whose opinion on college players I listen to. However, whether it's the contextualized qb data or any other data set with analysis of accuracy and ability to progress through reads, Allen shows poorly. Maybe his tools translate well to the pro game. But the one actual complete game I saw of him this year where he played against a poor Oregon defense, he was pretty bad. Maybe when surrounded by other nfl players, he'll find his way, but damn, that seems a long way off for someone with his faults. Sitting behind someone like Eli or Ben for a couple years is his best bet. I don't want him to have to learn behind our kiddie corps of QBs.

Agreed that he'll need time, and that I'd be worried about him trying to play with our current crop of WRs

For me, the best situation would be Denver--they have Keenum and two solid WRs, plus he'd be close to home 

On 3/30/2018 at 1:03 AM, Scorp83 said:

Allow my guy Chris Brown to provide some facts on Allen. If he was at 12... the Bills will draft Calvin Ridley before they take Allen! It's just common sense. Some of you have to pay attention the way this front office works. If there is one person the Bills are not interested in... That's Josh Allen. & that's not opinion...its a fact!

03-26 John Murphy Show HR 2 - Chris Brown destroys Allen

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/wgr550.hosted.cx/hosting/media/wgr550/1642018/122301576.mp3

So let me get this straight Chris Brown knows how bad he thinks Allen might be and destroys him. But most draft Experts have him going number 1 over all to cleveland. So he is not good enough to go in the middle of the first round or even 2nd or 3rd round. So who am I to believe The Draft experts or Chris Brown who knows nothing about drafting QB’s. I’m going to be laughing my ass off in a couple years from now when Allen becomes the best QB in the draft class 

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Agreed that he'll need time, and that I'd be worried about him trying to play with our current crop of WRs

For me, the best situation would be Denver--they have Keenum and two solid WRs, plus he'd be close to home 

Maybe Paxton Lynch can give him some tips on what not to do? One of the reasons why I don't think that the Broncos are going to draft a qb with their high first round pick is that Lynch has shown a commitment to his profession this offseason that he hasn't shown before. Elway may try to salvage what up to now has been a mistake. 

3 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Maybe Paxton Lynch can give him some tips on what not to do? One of the reasons why I don't think that the Broncos are going to draft a qb with their high first round pick is that Lynch has shown a commitment to his profession this offseason that he hasn't shown before. Elway may try to salvage what up to now has been a mistake. 

I hope that's the case, as it leaves more volume for us...I have never been a Lynch guy; just didn't seem to make NFL throws often at Memphis. Gotta give the kid credit for his approach this offseason though 

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

I hope that's the case, as it leaves more volume for us...I have never been a Lynch guy; just didn't seem to make NFL throws often at Memphis. Gotta give the kid credit for his approach this offseason though 

My impression of Elway is that he isn't viewing the upcoming season with a long term perspective. I think he believes that his window to win is now and is starting to close. If he did select a qb I think he would prefer either Rosen or Mayfield who are more ready to play sooner. In this draft if Elway bypassed a qb he could either select an elite positional player or trade down and get more picks to address other needs. 

On 3/30/2018 at 2:09 PM, NewDayBills said:

Allen is going to be a great QB, I think Rudolph will be an above average starter too. Both players get criticized wrongfully IMO. People will defend players like Lamar Jackson with his whopping 13 points, to bad there isn't an affirmative action for wonderlic tests. Meanwhile Allen and Rudolph triple Jackson's score yet people still defend the guy when intellectually he can't compete with 99% of the QBs in this class but yeah, keep criticizing Allen and Rudolph.

I'll take irony for 500, Alex

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/30/2018 at 7:35 AM, thenorthremembers said:

I am more convinced now, than ever, that Allen is going #1.   I dont think he should, but I am not paid to do that job.

Allen to Cleveland #1

Darnold to Jets #3

Rosen to Broncos #5

so giants are not trading out of the pick at 2 ?   And they are not drafting a QB ?

Fair statement, not sure about the Allen Darnold order. But i still feel nothing is in stone yet

9 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

My opinions is not that of someone else's, there mine. The links I provided are proof that it's not just me saying these things about Allen. I've been banging the table & repeating myself in threads for weeks... now I've found more people... creditable people, people that most of us listen too, to support what I've been saying all along. There's need for me to further breakdown Allen's game, when there's a TON of information out there to support it. To deny it... & say:

"What would be really great is if someone that claims that Allen is dead money did their own breakdown instead of merely repeating what someone else says about the kid"

Is pointless for anyone to do. Because basically everyone is saying the same thing. My video breakdown will look & say almost the exact same thing about Josh Allen. What else to do want a breakdown of???

5 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

So let me get this straight Chris Brown knows how bad he thinks Allen might be and destroys him. But most draft Experts have him going number 1 over all to cleveland. So he is not good enough to go in the middle of the first round or even 2nd or 3rd round. So who am I to believe The Draft experts or Chris Brown who knows nothing about drafting QB’s. I’m going to be laughing my ass off in a couple years from now when Allen becomes the best QB in the draft class 

everyone that really follows the NFL knows most of the experts are a Joke! It's the beat writers that doesn't get paid by the league to leak information. I have a new link coming up soon... great interview with Kyle Crabbs... who breakdown what you just said. Plus everyone knows... Chris Brown knows his stuff! He doesn't give you fluff... like most experts... that's probably because he's an insider beat reporter... 

Edited by Scorp83
  • Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Sounds like you have hate in your blood!

I'm here because I love the Bills... I'm here to enlighten my fellow fans especially if they're not seeing things clearly. I don't want our beloved Bills to get laughed at for trading up assets for a project like Allen who's very limited in his game. I want us to get a legit QB...not a guy who can't throw to Rb's in the flats. I want a real QB not J.P. Losman... sorry if you were very young or wasn't around during that era... but it was the worst. 

There is nothing...& I mean nothing special about Allen other then his big arm. You know who else had a big arm? Kyle Boller, Patrick Ramsey, Tim Tebow...sorry bro...i need to Bills to succeed...not look like a dumpster fire

Your the kinda person I post these links for. Please don't go by the posts... unless someone provides a link. Like my Chris Brown Link in my OP.

Here's a few more: 

03-20 Mark Schofield of Inside the Pylon with Howard and Jeremy - http://www.wgr550.com/media/podcast/howard-and-jeremy

Watch "Film Room: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming Scouting Report (NFL Draft 2018 Ep. 6)" on YouTube

Watch "Film Room: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville Scouting Report (NFL Draft 2018 Ep. 5)" on YouTube

Watch "Film Room: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma Scouting Report (NFL Draft 2018 Ep. 3)" on YouTube

Granted I can sit here & give you a full breakdown... but doing so will have people misinterpret as if it's my opinion. So to give you a fast track so you don't have to sit around & watch film all weekend. Click my links... & enjoy. Trust... these dudes are legit... the breakdowns are facts! Not opinion... I approve. Scorp won't let you down!

I’d take a guess that I’m older than you are but I really don’t care about that. But you can stop talking to people like they are children. 

You act like your opinion is the only one that matters. Honestly, you sound like a snowflake liberal democrat (you stereotyped me, so I’ll do the same). 

You act like Allen is not a first round draft pick. He WILL be a first round draft pick and an early one at that. Multiple teams in the NFL will see him as that. Apparently I’m as ridiculous as NFL Gms. 

Stop thinking you and your opinions are better than anyone else’s. 

On 3/30/2018 at 6:42 PM, BigDingus said:

I'd take ANYONE over Allen, and I think the Bills brass has the same mindset (thank God).

Might as well say "I hate my job & don't want a career anymore" if you draft him.

This.    Stay far far away from Allen and Jackson.        Screw those projects 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, mrags said:

I’d take a guess that I’m older than you are but I really don’t care about that. But you can stop talking to people like they are children. 

You act like your opinion is the only one that matters. Honestly, you sound like a snowflake liberal democrat (you stereotyped me, so I’ll do the same). 

You act like Allen is not a first round draft pick. He WILL be a first round draft pick and an early one at that. Multiple teams in the NFL will see him as that. Apparently I’m as ridiculous as NFL Gms. 

Stop thinking you and your opinions are better than anyone else’s. 

Far from a snowflake... & I back my opinions up with facts! The facts of the matter is Allen will be a 1st rd pick...i never denied that. But whoever takes him will most likely lose there job. & if this fanbase wants the Bills to succeed... you & everyone else better pray... Beane doesn't select Allen. 

7 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Far from a snowflake... & I back my opinions up with facts! The facts of the matter is Allen will be a 1st rd pick...i never denied that. But whoever takes him will most likely lose there job. & if this fanbase wants the Bills to succeed... you & everyone else better pray... Beane doesn't select Allen. 

We better pray that Bean does Draft Allen,  he will rue and day that he passed on the Goat of this QB draft class. The next great one is there for the taking. Time will tell if I’m right or wrong. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

We better pray that Bean does Draft Allen,  he will rue and day that he passed on the Goat of this QB draft class. The next great one is there for the taking. Time will tell if I’m right or wrong. 

:doh:

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

You back your opinion up with more opinion

• Haha (+1) 1