Baker Mayfield is my boy

I hate Kansas fans so much bragging about their spotty past 10 basketball "success".

Baker Mayfield's stick to basketball comment is well deserved and well timed. Kudos. And that's my boy.. mostly for that reason.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 3

...just curious about the Mayfield kid......seems to fit the desires of many on TBD.....BUT...more importantly, how or if do you see him as a "fit" with McBeane/McD/McDaboll and what their offensive scheme may be?........and yes the "scheme" is a big ?? at this juncture........

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I hate Kansas fans so much bragging about their spotty past 10 basketball "success".

Baker Mayfield's stick to basketball comment is well deserved and well timed. Kudos. And that's my boy.. mostly for that reason.

He has major bust written all over him,  i would not waste a 3rd round on the most overhyped player in 2018 draft.

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

What are we going to talk about after the draft? Does anyone have an idea? 

1. That we should have drafted Mason Rudolph at 12 to get in front of the Jaguars who draft him in the third. 

2. That Tyrod is so much better than whoever we drafted. 

3. Mason Rudolph blah blah Baker Mayfield blah blah

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

He's mine because he's actually good.