Jones will be fine per his dad

9 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

not really your money

you on facebook grabbing all my bank data?

11 minutes ago, George C said:

Hopefully, it was just bad/stupid drugs..and not a mental issue. 

strangely this is the best angle possible

fun times we live in

57 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Not really our business, we may never find out.

We may hear something like, "Zay had an adverse reaction to medicine he was taking under a doctor's care."

Whatever the real reason is will probably remain a mystery for years to come.

And whatever that real reason may be, I hope Zay gets the help he needs and enjoys a long, productive, healthy & happy future.  

53 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

We wish Zay well.  But, I question if the Bills will allocate a roster spot to somebody who is unstable in this manner.  At least, that is my thought

I hope so, he has a ton of potential with a passing QB, he does need to work on those drops.  

9 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

unfortunately I think it is more like my life it goes more than it comes.

i always want what is not happening right now...

inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale...

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So do we know if it was mental illness or drugs?

Its still entirely possible it was Alcohol not necessarily drugs or mental illness.  I mean I have seem people do crazy things like this from being too drunk too.  

8 minutes ago, BILLriant said:

1. Caught on camera

2. Caught naked 

3. Caught by the law

This may be the most catches of his pro career

let's see what has happened first, get him up and about first, but that's as good as when Dykstra's car hit a tree and a Phillies scribe noted it was the only solid contract he made with wood in years.

4 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

That is terrible.

When you do dumb **** when it's drug alcohol related, you get made fun of/hazed. Rest assured the next time he enters that locker room everyone will be enjoying themselves but zay he may end up with a new nickname too...unless the millennial era has ruined that. 

3 minutes ago, BILLriant said:

When you do dumb **** when it's drug alcohol related, you get made fun of/hazed. Rest assured the next time he enters that locker room everyone will be enjoying themselves but zay he may end up with a new nickname too...unless the millennial era has ruined that. 

And if it's mental health related.  BTW I laughed but felt bad about it.  I am seriously trying to be more aware of things like that.  For the record I am a gun and freedom loving Libertarian.  I didn't suggest you get banned or ordered to sensitivity classes.  You can say what you want and I can say what I want.  

4 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

And if it's mental health related.  BTW I laughed but felt bad about it.  I am seriously trying to be more aware of things like that.  For the record I am a gun and freedom loving Libertarian.  I didn't suggest you get banned or ordered to sensitivity classes.  You can say what you want and I can say what I want.  

Thanks man....I'm very certain that was drug alcohol related

1 hour ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Lesson to everyone: Stay away from synthetic weed

This happened with Robert Nkemdiche and Gerald Green as well within the past few years

Lost in Time...surrounded by evil, and low on gas.

1 hour ago, krf139 said:

It's probably nothing.  He could have very well been caught in the nude with his brother's sister.  His brother found out and confronted him.  Then he started saying crazy stuff.  This would mean he made a bad decision vs having something mentally wrong.  As the Bills indicated, they are "gathering facts."

WTF? His brothers sister would be his sister right?

Also, Is the OP Zay's father? Odd thread...

Well, the Bills have to know why it went down. If drugs or anything that could make him suspended, they need to know. If he's mentally unstable, they need to know to.

As for the trash talk, I'm sure he's ready for it, come on. "So you ready to fight for Jesus today?" "Don't bleed on me like when you go through windows" and other such creative (an probably much better) insults. He'll hear it all right. But he already was hearing stuff that probably isn't THAT different 

2 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

One time on acid, I thought vampires were after the girl I was hanging out with.

I’m ok now though, thanks.

Oh, also, there were no vampires. Silly me. Ah, college...

You were hanging out with Sarah Michelle Gellar?

4 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

One time on acid, I thought vampires were after the girl I was hanging out with.

I’m ok now though, thanks.

Oh, also, there were no vampires. Silly me. Ah, college...

you were wrong in your final conclusion. trust your instincts

4 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Lesson to everyone: Stay away from synthetic weed

This happened with Robert Nkemdiche and Gerald Green as well within the past few years

Its about time the NFL addresses weed like the NBA. What comes from the earth is of the greatest worth!