Jones will be fine per his dad

The kid just had a very bad case of the Boombonic Chronic in a very very bad way.....he's a kid....get his head put back on straight and move forward.......we need WR....he sucked last season so he better improve 180!

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Assuming it was just some kind of drug reaction, will he be suspended?

I assume he'll pay for the damages and get the charges dropped.  So unless they can prove iilicit drug use, most likely not.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I assume he'll pay for the damages and get the charges dropped.  So unless they can prove iilicit drug use, most likely not.

Good.  He'll be fine as he's been successful in the past at dropping things.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I have some issues and I wish I was just on drugs because I could sober up and they would be gone.  But alas I sobered up and I still have issues so they are here to stay.

Like have multiple accounts on here,for example?

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Assuming it was just some kind of drug reaction, will he be suspended?

Of course he will be suspended due to the video. Remember folks, you don't need to be convicted or even charged for the league to come down on you like a ton of bloody broken glass; I mean bricks.

You never really know what’s in the #@&^  you are trusting to be a good time..... 

Prayers to Zay and the family. Be well, young man. Let this be a lesson to those who need it. 

(I’m speculating of course, but if not the case here, it is the case often.) 

My cousin lives in Newport Beach and says “wet” cigarettes are a thing in LA. Laced with PCP. But some don’t know what it is when they get one. 

Sounds like it was his brother’s bday today so they were probably partying and it got out of hand. Just really glad his brother was there to save his life. What a birthday :(

Edited by YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, krf139 said:

It's probably nothing.  He could have very well been caught in the nude with his brother's sister.  His brother found out and confronted him.  Then he started saying crazy stuff.  This would mean he made a bad decision vs having something mentally wrong.  As the Bills indicated, they are "gathering facts."

Brother's sister? That would make her his sister as well. I believe it was brother's girlfriend.

5 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Maybe Jesus was a Mexican guy that gave him the drugs 

In LA not unlikely.

10 hours ago, mattynh said:

Not really our business, we may never find out.

Actually, its probably wishful thinking that we'll never find out in that he was arrested abd charged with felony vandalism.  This likely means that the blood work which undoubtedly was done in order to treat him will end up as part of the public record.  In addition to whatever "facts"  are revealed there are millions of dollars on the table for a 2nd round draft pick and though it will be difficult to to tell what is true the rumor wire at 1 Bills Dr. should hum quite a bit.

I would think spice , a breakdown would not recover that fast I think.

He has a close , good family, they will get him back on track. I'll be rooting for him to have a great year. He almost made a fatal mistake that will refocus him fast.

14 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Physically, maybe.

Mentally, you don't suffer from that nor recover just like that 

Gee..thanks doctor.....I am sure you know enough to make a comment.....maybe you should stick to things you are good at...like making light of girls who get run over by white supremicists.....

50 minutes ago, baskin said:

Gee..thanks doctor.....I am sure you know enough to make a comment.....maybe you should stick to things you are good at...like making light of girls who get run over by white supremicists.....

Go find the end of a rainbow, ma'am.

What you said is so stupid that I really could not even muster up a reply because your insistence to bring up something I have no actual idea of what you're talking about to only assume it was talking about Charlottesville that basically I have to wonder why it relates to this subject, why you'd think I was good at it, or why you'd think I'd care.

You're a ****ty troll, a ****ty person and would be much better off living on Mars.

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Like have multiple accounts on here,for example?

This is the only one I use.  Sorry I didn't get your approval to make a new account rather than use an account I have not used in many years.  I can see by your profile you are a long standing member whose opinion matters to me.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

Most of us have one regrettable night where we get pretty messed up and make a fool of ourselves. I walked around my dorm naked once after getting trashed. He can come back from this, if it was substance related.

12 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Yep, turned out to be the Saucer People.

i had a feeling ..

5 hours ago, Haze_21 said:

Most of us have one regrettable night where we get pretty messed up and make a fool of ourselves. I walked around my dorm naked once after getting trashed. He can come back from this, if it was substance related.

ONE just One ?

Lol.

you weren't trying hard enough :D

7 hours ago, Haze_21 said:

Your inner shined..Aruba has a nice nude beach.Somebody told me,about 30 miles south of Rochester,there is a clothing optional "campground".

4 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Your inner shined..Aruba has a nice nude beach.Somebody told me,about 30 miles south of Rochester,there is a clothing optional "campground".

My kids had a math tutor who was terrific....as a math tutor. She was 300#+ with a shaved head. BIG and bald, but very nice. She would tell us about her weekend trips to the “campground”  with her boyfriend. I would be terrified of the dreams I would have after such an experience. 

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

My kids had a math tutor who was terrific....as a math tutor. She was 300#+ with a shaved head. BIG and bald, but very nice. She would tell us about her weekend trips to the “campground”  with her boyfriend. I would be terrified of the dreams I would have after such an experience. 

We had a experience in Navarre,Florida...but that story is for another day.Stay cool,Augie.