Moving to #3

No problem.  The only way the I see the Colts trading out of #3 is if they stay with Luck.  Otherwise they will stay put and take a QB, no?  If they do stay with Luck then the trade is just about giving them  enough trade value for a #3.  Not sure McBean will be interested spending that much capital? 

Most of the well connected people feel that the Colts need a pass rusher bad enough that they will not trade out of their spot, and instead take Chubb to fill that need. Doesn't mean it's impossible, but you may have to offer them significantly more than the pick is worth to get there. I think if the Browns take Barkley, the Giants would be more willing make a trade that's more in line with the actual value of their pick, as it gives them a chance to take several quality players to put with Eli to make a run in his last few years. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Which, around here seems to be always right and pretty much the same thing as facts! ;)

Then we agree !

2 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

If it wasn't you, then it was gonna be me. 

1, 2, 5!

3 sir!

3!

it appears you have issue good Sir !

What then, is your favorite color?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

Most of the well connected people feel that the Colts need a pass rusher bad enough that they will not trade out of their spot, and instead take Chubb to fill that need. Doesn't mean it's impossible, but you may have to offer them significantly more than the pick is worth to get there. I think if the Browns take Barkley, the Giants would be more willing make a trade that's more in line with the actual value of their pick, as it gives them a chance to take several quality players to put with Eli to make a run in his last few years. 

Agreed Giants would do well to help out Eli. If that is their intention to win this Season or next. I might consider Barkley offers them that.
If they are building for the future they need the QB. But that might allow a trade down and add picks.

Thing about adding draft pick beyond QB, You are not going to see the full affect first year, regardless. unless you draft S Barkley. He will impact the game day one.
even if the O line still needs help in PP

24 minutes ago, 42Knuck said:

No problem.  The only way the I see the Colts trading out of #3 is if they stay with Luck.  Otherwise they will stay put and take a QB, no?  If they do stay with Luck then the trade is just about giving them  enough trade value for a #3.  Not sure McBean will be interested spending that much capital? 

what in the actual !@#$ have you seen that makes you think they will get rid of Luck? 

43 minutes ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

The way it is looking any of the top 6 picks are pretty valuable to the teams that hold them.  It's going to be very expensive to move up there for the Bills unless the herd which is the NFL FO community has a change of heart in terms of how the top QB's are valued.

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

This is the first time I’m hearing of this option. ?

Ah yes, me as well. Very intriguing. It's the Indiana Ponies team that drafts at 3, right? Didn't someone say that team is going to trade their QB to the Bills? What's his name.... Andy... Anthony... Andre Fortune, right?

20 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

There is a twitter report that Bills are in discussion with Colts. Take with a grain of salt. 

5IgM3u0U_normal.jpg Vinny Dias (@NFLVinny)
The Buffalo #Bills are currently speaking with the #Colts regarding the 3rd overall pick, according to sources. Looking for a franchsie QB.

Who is this Vinny Dias guy?  Anyway, he asserts Browns take Barkley #1

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan