Taylor to Browns for 3rd Rd

GG

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

What did you expect us to get? I thought a 4th AT BEST!

I guess I am not as anti-Tyrod as you are. I honestly thought we'd draft a prospect, allow the prospect to sit the bench (not tossing him out unprepared ala the last 20 years) - and Tyrod was the placeholder until the newbie was ready.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

Just now, PIZ said:

What 3 teams?

Vic Carucci‏Verified account @viccarucci 5m5 minutes ago

I'm told besides the #Browns, other teams that were interested in making a trade with the #Bills for Tyrod Taylor were the #Cardinals and #Broncos. #Browns offer of a third-round pick easily trumped what other two teams were offering.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So who are we starting? Nate Peterman? Don't make me laugh.

I'll settle down when we have a QB on the roster.

Pretty sure that is the last move they will make. Nate Peterman will be the starter and the backup.

25 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Great trade.

that being said, GL to Tyrod. He was always classy and one helluva competitor. Love watching him play when he’s on. 

I think he has hit the jackpot getting traded to Cleveland and the talent they project to have on offense.......this is a GREAT opportunity for Tyrod going into his walk year...........HUGE chance to upgrade his stock.  

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I guess I am not as anti-Tyrod as you are. I honestly thought we'd draft a prospect, allow the prospect to sit the bench (tossing him out unprepared ala the last 20 years) - and Tyrod was the placeholder until the newbie was ready.

Give it time, FA hasn’t even started yet. Hang in baby it’s going to be a bumpy ride!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I guess I am not as anti-Tyrod as you are. I honestly thought we'd draft a prospect, allow the prospect to sit the bench (tossing him out unprepared ala the last 20 years) - and Tyrod was the placeholder until the newbie was ready.

I had this opinion too, but I am ok with this.   I do think we are drafting in the first round but one of the veterans that available will be announced soon.  (Foles, Cousins, Keenum) etc.   I cant see this regime making this move without a concrete plan in the works. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dgrochester55 said:

I had this opinion too, but I am ok with this.   I do think we are drafting in the first round but one of the veterans that available will be announced soon.  (Foles, Cousins, Keenum) etc.   I cant see this regime making this move without a concrete plan in the works. 

We shall see. I do think the plan is in place. Now as to whether or not it works in the longterm....