Ed Hochuli and Jeff Triplette Retiring as NFL Referees

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Whaaaat? Steratore is about as fair an NFL Ref as there is . Even more respect for that guy after seeing the Sound FX show from the SuperBowl. Guy actually has a brain. 

I wonder if Shawn will continue his fathers tradition and have his shirtsleeves taken in by the same tailor. 

I personally think steratore is a clown.

Measures the First down mark with a piece of paper, smiles, gives props with witten, and yells first down? (Cowboys, raiders game)

That doesn’t really seem neutral to me. If I was a player/coach on Oakland I would have absolutely lost it.

Edited by billsfan11

2 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Yeah, that was him. It got to the point at the end of the season where it was multiple times during the game he was giggling like a school girl. 

that was pretty weird. He was acting crazy, thought maybe he was on drugs.

When Kelly and Thurman and Bruce ruled the officials weren’t of concern

with the Bills sucking and blowing at the same time since 2000 its been and continues to be non-stop whining about the officials, like that was the reason for the slump

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Was Triplette the guy who almost appeared to be laughing while making some calls late last season?

One Hochuli retires and another gets promoted into his spot? LOL

Steratore was the one with the smirk on his face when he used the index card to measure for a first down.