You're the GM, what do you offer Kyle Williams

2 minutes ago, Direhard Fan said:

I have a feeling we are trying to change the curve and make the Bill's a family business where you want to stay with us and we treat you fair.  Maybe that was a dream.  5M and one year.

Yes, 5 million 1 year.  We can use his leadership especially with Wood retiring.

Kyle has made his money and IF he wants to return it is for something more than cash.

I believe 1 more year with Kyle (Senior Team Captain) in the locker room is worth 5.

This answer depends on how you felt seeing:

Bruce Smith and Andre Reed in Redskins uniforms and Thurman Thomas in a Dolphins uniform.

If those images made you cringe or physically feel ill, you have your answer as a fan.

Someone up thread had it right, he still has value to this team. The culture was much better last year and Kyle was a big part of that. The younger guys followed his lead. If he is gone who is the veteran leader on D?

Pay him as a rotational guy and put a little whip cream on top to lure him in. 

Edited by Commonsense

Just now, Ittakestime said:

Well you just offered a corner 1 year with a max of 8, why shouldn't Kyle get the same?  The last two years, Kyle has been way more productive than Davis.

How many reasons do you want?

1) The corner is 5 years younger

2) The corner plays a position that is in higher demand

3) The actual cap hit of the corner's contract is $4.25M

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Someone up thread had it right, he still has value to this team. The culture was much better last year and Kyle was a big part of that. The younger guys followed his lead. If he is gone who is the veteran leader on D?

Pay him as a rotational guy and put a little whip cream on top to lure him in. 

The young guys finally bought into Kyle Williams and his great culture shift? We have no evidence that Kyle Williams is an immaculate leader. All I see is Micah Hyde giving our young secondary confidence on the field and Kyle Williams just playing his position.. he barely even talks mic'd up.

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

The young guys finally bought into Kyle Williams and his great culture shift? We have no evidence that Kyle Williams is an immaculate leader. All I see is Micah Hyde giving our young secondary confidence on the field and Kyle Williams just playing his position.. he barely even talks mic'd up.

Micah Hyde was great, no doubt about it. I saw plenty of clips with Kyle breaking down the team after victories.After Kyle scored his touchdown you could see how much the new/younger guys rallied around the vet. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, elltrain22 said:

Simple question. If you were the GM, what would you offer Kyle Williams. This is a very tough question, b/c his market value is probably around 4-5 mill, but if I were Kyle (or his agent) he'll probably want/ask north of that figure. So, if I countered with, and this is my answer to this question,

I'd offer 1 year, 5.5 million. I probably wouldn't go higher than 6, and certainly wouldn't go into the 7+ range. I'd hate to see him go, but  35 is 35. Whatever happens here, Kyle is still a Bill Wall of famer, and wish him the best where ever he decides to play next year. 

1 year 5M. 3.5 Guaranteed 

could go as high as 8M tied to incentives