NFL Combine - Measurements, Times, and Other News

thebandit27

10 hours ago, Cusefan66214 said:

The bills will probably trade up and draft the guy with the stumps for arms in the first round 

661487F5-3657-45D6-BF80-37D7C654F72E.jpeg

Wow .. what a crap take .... kid pumped up 20 reps .. and was defensive player of the year in his conference ... has more heart and drive given what he's overcome ... take him all day long.

39 minutes ago, WideRightRevenge said:

Wow .. what a crap take .... kid pumped up 20 reps .. and was defensive player of the year in his conference ... has more heart and drive given what he's overcome ... take him all day long.

Why must you say that he put up 20 reps... That's not that  of a good number for a LB. Its decent... It's not like he did it with one arm. Kid has heart no question but let's not pretend like he went up there and put 30 reps up... I'm sure he wouldnt want a lower bar than everybody else at the combine.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Kurt Warner just said he wasn't impressed with Rosen today and he looked shaky.  So my impressions of him today weren't unjustified. 

Yeah, basically Kurt Warner said almost the same thing about Rosen as about Jackson which was a mite of a head-scratcher to me.

But then how do you rate the guy who says on camera "I'm up for any challenge" then chooses not to throw where he can be directly compared with his peers?

Edit: for those who didn't get it, I mean Darnold, who sayid "I'm up for any challenge" and then chose not to throw.  Hope that clarifies.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, wppete said:

Hes looking great out there. Some good DTs in this years draft. 

Very good, and very deep.

This DT class reminds me of last year's CBs 

I think the Bills could be in good shape waiting until day 2 to grab a starter at DT (assuming they get one in FA)

52 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Anyone catch Mayfield being asked about Orlando Brown's performance?  He got a wee bit salty for his dawg

And good for him.  Loyalty is fine.  I wouldn't expect him to bash Brown in a public context.  That said, one can hardly imagine a worse combine than that fella had.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Anyone catch Mayfield being asked about Orlando Brown's performance?  He got a wee bit salty for his dawg

Missed it, what happened and what did he say?

(I've been stuck without power for 2+ days in the Northeast)

• Sad 1