NFL Combine - Measurements, Times, and Other News

thebandit27

35 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

None of them had a particulary good day throwing the ball......

I dont get influenced on what a announcer says......sheep do that.....and I dont base off some throws or one game either..

You look at a players overall game.....and the guy was dynamic in college....and has NFL tools.

“Dynamic “

ill pass.

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

How many TD passes in college... HE DOES GET THEM THE BALL.

Again people need to stop looking at the kid and see Tyrod Taylor....some of you just cant get past it

This kids way better than Scrubrod, doesn’t make him a good passer though.  

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

This kids way better than Scrubrod, doesn’t make him a good passer though.  

Kinda how I feel Teddy

I'm not sold on Lamar throwing the ball, but he's definitely better than tyrod, or at least has potential to be

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Does that mean that Mayfield is at his ceiling and Rosen has room to grow? Think of the Celtics...all out effort during the regular season. When post season rolls around and everyone is giving maximum effort they are just another team.  Will Mayfield be just another QB?

:cry:

NFL tools? Every announcer today, from former players to the draft analysts to the commentators agreed that Jackson is very exciting and cannot carry a team from the pocket. But sure, let's dissect a couple comments in a thread to derail the truth behind my statement.

1 hour ago, the skycap said:

And the great Josh Rosen threw an out into the turf. Does that make Rosen inaccurate?

So you missed the one Rosen threw into the turf? And Steve Smith Sr. called them pheasants. I believe those were the only 2 he missed.

I'm sorry, I must have missed where there were swiriling concerns about Rosen's accuracy...ever!

3 minutes ago, Cusefan66214 said:

The bills will probably trade up and draft the guy with the stumps for arms in the first round 

661487F5-3657-45D6-BF80-37D7C654F72E.jpeg

That guy is impressive as hell and I'd want him on my team. He's clearly not a first round pick, but an impressive kid and a winner. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

That guy is impressive as hell and I'd want him on my team. He's clearly not a first round pick, but an impressive kid and a winner. 

Me, too. Like I said earlier, the odds of him getting called for defensive holding are improved by 50%. I like those odds. He would have the refs stumped; they would need a hand trying to figure him out. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Cusefan66214 said:

The bills will probably trade up and draft the guy with the stumps for arms in the first round 

661487F5-3657-45D6-BF80-37D7C654F72E.jpeg

I'd take this guy and many like him all day every day of the week.  This guy basically has 1 hand and did 20 reps on the bench yet Brown out here only putting up 14.  Griffin is a damn Lion.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

I'd take this guy and many like him all day every day of the week.  This guy basically has 1 hand and did 20 reps on the bench yet Brown out here only putting up 14.  Griffin is a damn Lion.

Coach McD loves underdogs. Would not be surprised to see him take him if they can garner a late round pick somehow. 

- I think there is a big drop off at center after Wynn and Price, might be smart to go there in the 1st. 

- Either of the Georgia RBs would be great in RD2. I'd say Sony Michel is the better of the two but Nick Chubb is not far behind.

- DT is incredibly deep, should be a good player for us in RD2. Tim Settle is a beast, I also like Taven Bryan and RJ McIntosh.

- Josey Jewells is going to be a dominant MLB in the NFL for a long time, I expect him to rise up draft boards, he is as good as anybody.

On 3/2/2018 at 7:12 AM, WideRightRevenge said:

Looks like Mason Rudolph has Trump Hands and Josh Allen is Sasquatch

Notable QB measurements

Player Height Weight (lbs) Hand Size
Josh Allen 6'4-7/8" 237 10 1/8"
J.T. Barrett 6'1-2/8" 224 9 7/8"
Kurt Benkert 6'2-5/8" 218 9 4/8"
Sam Darnold 6'3-3/8" 221 9 3/8"
Luke Falk 6'3-5/8" 215 9 2/8"
Riley Ferguson 6'2-6/8" 212 9 5/8"
Lamar Jackson 6'2-2/8" 216 9 4/8"
Kyle Lauletta 6'2-5/8" 222 9 6/8"
Baker Mayfield 6'0-5/8" 214 9 2/8"
Josh Rosen 6'4" 226 9 7/8"
Mason Rudolph 6'4-1/2" 234 9 1/8"
Mike White 6'4-5/8" 224

9 4/8"

Cool, Baker has grown 1/4" since the senior bowl eventually he will be 6 '5"  ; )

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I saw McD’s bae Harrison Phillips put up 42 reps on the bench 

I really like Harrison but it seems like he is being overhyped, it think he's high motor, blue collar , lunch pail yada yada, more than dominant force.

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

- I think there is a big drop off at center after Wynn and Price, might be smart to go there in the 1st. 

- Either of the Georgia RBs would be great in RD2. I'd say Sony Michel is the better of the two but Nick Chubb is not far behind.

- DT is incredibly deep, should be a good player for us in RD2. Tim Settle is a beast, I also like Taven Bryan and RJ McIntosh.

- Josey Jewells is going to be a dominant MLB in the NFL for a long time, I expect him to rise up draft boards, he is as good as anybody.

Josey Jewell is a heck of a linebacker who's great against the run, not sure on his coverage though. RJ mcintosh is good but kinda raw, but extremely athletic. Chad Thomas is a great DE from Miami though I think you'd like.

good tape to watch is Miami vs VT and ND

• Like (+1) 1