Maclin Watch part deux?

YoloinOhio

27 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

Problem with that is it won't be a flyer. I bet it takes a 4th to get the trade done. Do we like him enough?

Agreed...if we can get a decent QB that can pass the ball...our O would look really nice. KB, MB, ZJ and McCoy and Clay. I would part with a 4th for the upside.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

Bet Maclin wished he had signed with us last year

I dont think Beane is gonna want him this year

There's not a WR in the league that would want to sign with us as a first choice. We have a QB that won't throw them the ball.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, MJS said:

There's not a WR in the league that would want to sign with us as a first choice. We have a QB that won't throw them the ball.

Well the issue is we don’t have a QB at all. The position will likely still be a giant question mark when FA starts and so many deals are taking place this week already that the Bills chances of getting a decent FA WR without drastically overpaying are very low. The only chance I see is a package deal with a QB and WR who share the same agent, where the WR knows who the QB will be before we do. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

#signingplayersdaily

does he still get his free crab cakes for life if he’s cut? ?

btw i love Danny Woodhead ... 

Woodhead reunited with Dabol?

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Not for long

1 hour ago, wppete said:

No thanks. Resign Jordan Mathews and draft WR Pettis from U of Washington as our speed receiver. 

1 hour ago, Clyde Smith said:

F*** him! I rather we just resign Matthews.

Since the end of the season I've been on board for a one year six million dollar deal for Matthews.  However, I'm worried that if teams discount what happened to him last year with Buffalo he may be able to command an 8, possibly even Wood-territory 10 million per year.

That obviously isn't going to happen.