Active shooter at Florida high school

11 minutes ago, Justice said:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim

Not all crazy people kill people but all killers are crazy. Lol

Continually bemoaning racism, but unwilling to reference a specific situation to discuss.

You're doing a great job here.  Not only are you unwilling to bring anything to the table to actually discuss, your shitting in a thread that's at best marginally related to what your bitching about.

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's 2018. They have a cure for that now. 

Yes I am you idiot

Want to know why I disappear from time to time. It’s not the insults. I can take that, especially from morons such as yourself. I’ve got a certain threshold on how much and how long I can be around idiots, such as yourself. 

I accuse these killers of being evil and to not just write them off as being crazy and for that I’m called an idiot? I wonder why that is? I have my ideas. 

4 minutes ago, Justice said:

Want to know why I disappear from time to time. It’s not the insults. I can take that, especially from morons such as yourself. I’ve got a certain threshold on how much and how long I can be around idiots, such as yourself. 

I accuse these killers of being evil and to not just write them off as being crazy and for that I’m called an idiot? I wonder why that is? I have my ideas. 

Then, you're here. Share them

3 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Continually bemoaning racism, but unwilling to reference a specific situation to discuss.

You're doing a great job here.  Not only are you unwilling to bring anything to the table to actually discuss, your shitting in a thread that's at best marginally related to what your bitching about.

This isn’t about racism. I’m not accusing anyone here of being a racist. Racism is something done with intent. I honestly believe these killers are being described as crazy, without a real diagnosis, instead of evil is because it’s all in those people’s subconscious. 

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Then, you're here. Share them

1 minute ago, Justice said:

This isn’t about racism. I’m not accusing anyone here of being a racist. Racism is something done with intent. I honestly believe these killers are being described as crazy, without a real diagnosis, instead of evil is because it’s all in those people’s subconscious. 

Just did. It’s being done subconsciously. 

6 minutes ago, Justice said:

Is that the tingle I'm feeling now?  I swore that was #thebug2018 again. Damn whores. 

2 hours ago, LA Grant said:

You live in a fantasy world, which also apparently includes fantasy man-on-man dom/sub relationships with people you talk to online. Attaboyst.

Did you think the book '50 Shades of Boyst' was a coincidence?

15 minutes ago, Justice said:

This is America.  Everything's about racism.

18 minutes ago, Justice said:

That's a different point than what you were previously writing.

2 hours ago, Justice said:

So we’re just gonna pretend there ain’t no evil people in this world, huh? When there’s a terrorist attack you’ll always hear me call them evil, because that’s what they are. There are tons of mentally unstable ppl in this world that don’t go out and kill people. The difference? Evil. Cruz wasn’t insane. He knew what he was doing. Did anyone properly evaluate this kid to see if he is indeed mentally unstable? I doubt it. Ppl were calling him mentally unstable day one. I guess that’s just how it goes. White shooter=crazy. Dark skinned shooter=evil. Got it. 

2 hours ago, Justice said:

All I keep hearing is he’s mentally ill. Which is always the case when it’s a white shooter. Check the facts. 

41 minutes ago, Justice said:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim

Not all crazy people kill people but all killers are crazy. Lol

But I agree with the point you eventually made and don't care for the charge of mentally unstable without any type of actual diagnosis or evidence. I do believe people commit evil acts and aren't mentally unstable.

It's being used as a catch all for a lot of this.

3 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

That's a different point than what you were previously writing.

But I agree with the point you eventually made and don't care for the charge of mentally unstable without any type of actual diagnosis or evidence. I do believe people commit evil acts and aren't mentally unstable.

It's being used as a catch all for a lot of this.

That’s what I truly meant. I can see how you took the other way now. 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

EARLIER REPORTS HAD SAID HE WAS EXPELLED, BUT THAT TURNS OUT NOT TO BE THE CASE:

Parkland shooter always in trouble, never expelled. Could school system have done more?

No wonder the school and the sheriff are so eager to blame the gun.

Ah, Broward County.  Hotbed of AFT union action.  That "transfer between different 'special needs' schools" has "American Federation of Teachers" written all over it.

5 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Nowhere did I say we should blame anything but the guns. Nowhere. Not here. Not anywhere. Not ever.

gatorman: When it comes to reading comprehension, no one sucks more than me.

LA Grant: Hold my beer.

Cute meme! Can't wait for you to do a "what are thoooose" or whatever next year.

No sweetie, you're right, we're putting words in your mouth. You didn't say "we should blame anything but the guns." You just happen to blame anything but the guns. Habitually. Every time. Feel free to prove me wrong and dazzle us with your "actually guns are a problem" routine (loved the Fatherlessness one) but I expect it will be more crying about how we're all willfully misinterpreting your intentions. 

3 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Cute meme! Can't wait for you to do a "what are thoooose" or whatever next year.

No sweetie, you're right, we're putting words in your mouth. You didn't say "we should blame anything but the guns." You just happen to blame anything but the guns. Habitually. Every time. Feel free to prove me wrong and dazzle us with your "actually guns are a problem" routine (loved the Fatherlessness one) but I expect it will be more crying about how we're all willfully misinterpreting your intentions. 

Serious question: why are you so upset?  I haven't seen anyone this upset in PPP since JiA was still skulking around.

2 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Serious question: why are you so upset?  I haven't seen anyone this upset in PPP since JiA was still skulking around.

I know. It's weird, right? Buncha crybabies getting upset about nothing. Guns are logical and good.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

So upset that, if he had an AR-15, he'd probably be shooting up a school by now.

ZING! It doesn't matter that your logic doesn't track at all, but hey — AR-15, that's timely, plus "someone is upset"... the joke logic ALMOST works, so nice job there Tom! "Sniping retards from the balcony" good lord.

BREAKING (@AP): Sheriff: Deputy on duty at school where 17 were killed never went inside to engage shooter and has now resigned.

Scott Israel runs THE LARGEST SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT IN THE UNITED STATES and they couldn't manage to do a damn thing about this shooting despite warnings and being on site.

Just unbelievable. FBI failed. Sheriff's office failed. On-site security failed. Horrifying.

The point here is that there were literally dozens of moments at which this future event could have been interrupted and the interrupters were lazy, slothful, scared.

No wonder we have a crisis of authority

Good thing we had a town hall where people got to call the NRA and GOP murderers. . . . . Slow clap for everyone involved.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Good thing we had a town hall where people got to call the NRA and GOP murderers. . . . . Slow clap for everyone involved.

A town hall that featured that same sheriff who refused to answer why the 39 calls weren't a cause for concern?  

6 minutes ago, GG said:

A town hall that featured that same sheriff who refused to answer why the 39 calls weren't a cause for concern?  

That's the one.............<_<

LnvhR8ED_bigger.pngCNNVerified account @CNN

FollowFollow @CNN
Months before Nikolas Cruz killed 17 people at a Florida high school, the family who took him in after his mother's death warned police the teen had "used a gun against people before.

No wonder the sheriff was so defensive last night

MSeuzU4t_bigger.jpgDrew McCoy @_Drew_McCoy_ 26m26 minutes ago

Just tuned into CNN for a minute to see how they are covering the fact that the cop sat on his ass while children were slaughtered. Nothing yet.
Still all gun control. #DoSomething

55 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BREAKING (@AP): Sheriff: Deputy on duty at school where 17 were killed never went inside to engage shooter and has now resigned.

Scott Israel runs THE LARGEST SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT IN THE UNITED STATES and they couldn't manage to do a damn thing about this shooting despite warnings and being on site.

Just unbelievable. FBI failed. Sheriff's office failed. On-site security failed. Horrifying.

The point here is that there were literally dozens of moments at which this future event could have been interrupted and the interrupters were lazy, slothful, scared.

No wonder we have a crisis of authority

On site security failed/ Isn't that the very solution you clowns are floating to solve this problem?

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

No wonder the sheriff was so defensive last night

If that report is true then the laws we have on the books already gave the Sheriff authority to seize Cruz's weapons.

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

On site security failed/ Isn't that the very solution you clowns are floating to solve this problem?

The plan is sound. The execution wasn’t. The guy was a coward and you’ll get that at times. There’s a human element involved in every law or policy. 

37 minutes ago, Justice said:

The plan is sound. The execution wasn’t. The guy was a coward and you’ll get that at times. There’s a human element involved in every law or policy. 

Sure, but its not a solution to the problem even if the dude went in there and started blazing away

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Sure, but its not a solution to the problem even if the dude went in there and started blazing away

It may not be a solution, but he could’ve potentially saved a lot of lives if he did his job. 

Has me thinking about the armed teacher solution.  It is not likely that teacher will be wearing body armor every school day.  Likely they will have a pistol.  The attacker may be far better armed and far better protected. 

As we just saw from the cop/guard, human nature is not easy to overcome, even to the well trained.  It may occur to the teacher that they may be quickly killed if they confront a gunman.  Now if I am hiding in the closet I would rather have a gun than not but to expect someone taken off guard, outgunned, and facing 'combat' for the first time ever to be successful is asking a lot.

12 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Has me thinking about the armed teacher solution.  It is not likely that teacher will be wearing body armor every school day.  Likely they will have a pistol.  The attacker may be far better armed and far better protected. 

As we just saw from the cop/guard, human nature is not easy to overcome, even to the well trained.  It may occur to the teacher that they may be quickly killed if they confront a gunman.  Now if I am hiding in the closet I would rather have a gun than not but to expect someone taken off guard, outgunned, and facing 'combat' for the first time ever to be successful is asking a lot.

Phys Ed teachers modeled on Patton would be shooting all the candyass wimps in class.

44 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I know a few public school teachers, and every single one of them I've spoken with is of two minds on the subject; they are not against faculty, resource officers, or administration carrying concealed firearms as long as they are well-trained and licensed to do so, but none of them are willing to carry firearms themselves. The notion of having to pull a gun on a student is completely contrary to why they took up teaching in the first place.

I had to laugh at the mention of body armor - my mom was a teacher, and even in her prime she was a tiny lady. I can just imagine her getting ready for work every morning, strapping on the bulletproof vest, the kevlar jacket, helmet, etc, etc, etc.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I know a few public school teachers, and every single one of them I've spoken with is of two minds on the subject; they are not against faculty, resource officers, or administration carrying concealed firearms as long as they are well-trained and licensed to do so, but none of them are willing to carry firearms themselves. The notion of having to pull a gun on a student is completely contrary to why they took up teaching in the first place.

I had to laugh at the mention of body armor - my mom was a teacher, and even in her prime she was a tiny lady. I can just imagine her getting ready for work every morning, strapping on the bulletproof vest, the kevlar jacket, helmet, etc, etc, etc.

GI-Jane.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Azalin said:

As long as everyone has easy access to AR-15s so I don't have to question my beliefs at all, I say we're all for putting kevlar on your mom.

Sorry, it's the only way. For freedom.

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

Just please don't blame any guns. 

2 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

As long as everyone has easy access to AR-15s so I don't have to question my beliefs at all, I say we're all for putting kevlar on your mom.

Sorry, it's the only way. For freedom.

Is the implication here that those who disagree with your stance are simply unwilling to question their beliefs?