3 team trade Skins, 49ers, Bills, we get Jimmy G

8 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

There is a report on Facebook that there is a strong rumor that the Bills, 49ers and Redskins will pull off a 3 team trade. With 49ers ending up with Kurt Cousins. Bills getting Jimmy G and The Redskins getting Bills 1st round pick and a player. 

This is supposedly posted by someone in the know. 

Take it for what it’s worth. 

Dunkirk Don is on Facebook?

19 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Got some source on the inside ..... Possibly Jimmy G to Buffalo and Kirk Cousins to San Fran. Not %100 but Jimmy G was in Buffalo today with Beane. Possible news Kirk was in San Fran

Someone can probably see where the jet has been.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m guessing this Facebook rumor was started by Dunkirk Don?

The salary cap makes this impossible.

I don't think so.  They have some room.

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Someone can probably see where the jet has been.

I don't think so.  They have some room.

Bradys cap hit is $22 million next year.

These QB’s will between $25-$28 million.

Do you honestly think it makes sense to pay a back up at one of the highest overall salaries among all QB’s?  Also have nearly a $50 million cap hit?  Lastly, one of these QB’s in their prime want to sit on the bench.

In what world does this make sense?

9 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

There is a report on Facebook that there is a strong rumor that the Bills, 49ers and Redskins will pull off a 3 team trade. With 49ers ending up with Kurt Cousins. Bills getting Jimmy G and The Redskins getting Bills 1st round pick and a player. 

I was thinking the same thing but the 49ers would not need the Skins . The 49ers sign Cousins then trade Garropollo for 2 firsts this makes a ton of sense comparable to the other scenario.  But either way not happening 

9 hours ago, Doc said:

So Redskins franchise Cousins, Bills trade a 1st for him, then trade Cousins and a player to 49'ers for Jimmy G?  The only way I can see it happening, and Redskins get their pick for Cousins and Shanahan is reunited with him. 

That being said, wake me when it happens.

Yeah, that’s why the Niners are working hard to get Jimmy G signed before free agency starts.

17 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Yeah, that’s why the Niners are working hard to get Jimmy G signed before free agency starts.

Where did you read that?  Yep: on the internet.

Again, wake me when it happens.

10 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

would be nice....but not happening

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you honestly think it makes sense to pay a back up at one of the highest overall salaries among all QB’s?  Also have nearly a $50 million cap hit?  Lastly, one of these QB’s in their prime want to sit on the bench.

In what world does this make sense?

What? :huh: