Why didn’t Belichick play Malcolm Butler?

YoloinOhio

I mentioned in another thread that I'll bet it's because they offered him a low-ball extension, he refused, and this was Bellychick's attempt to teach him a lesson and say they can win without him.  LOL!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Mike ReissVerified account @MikeReiss 11m11 minutes ago

Just caught up with a very emotional Malcolm Butler, alongside Adam Schefter. "They gave up on me. F—. It is what it is," Butler told us. http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0752017457484403644-4 

Wow. That’s very strange. I always thought he was a descent player 

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Brady is the GOAT without question, and is the reason for the Patriots dynasty. 

Is Bellicheck a great coach? Yes. But hes nowhere near the mastermind people think he is. 

And yet frequently in these big game the Pats* offense does little in the first half and then after adjustments is unstoppable in the 2nd.  

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Process said:

Brady is the GOAT without question, and is the reason for the Patriots dynasty. 

Is Bellicheck a great coach? Yes. But hes nowhere near the mastermind people think he is. 

If you are a reasonable thinking person you know that a certifiable genius does not always make genius decisions. It's impossible. The greatest ever QB misses easy passes. Michael Jordan missed a LOT of easy shots. Just because he makes some mistakes doesn't negate that he is a genius. It's very hard to argue he is not the best coach ever.