• Drew Bledsoe
    • JP Losman
    • Trent Edwards
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • EJ Manuel
    • Kyle Orton
    • Tyrod Taylor
    • Other

I was thinking of this the other day and that you can make a case for Tyrod.  Despite his holding onto the ball forever, he did have the ability to make plays with his legs and was exciting to watch at times.  In no way advocating for him to be back next year just saying compared to some QB's here over the years he wasn't that bad.

Ultimately though I think I gotta go with Kyle. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I was thinking of this the other day and that you can make a case for Tyrod.  Despite his holding onto the ball forever, he did have the ability to make plays with his legs and was exciting to watch at times.  In no way advocating for him to be back next year just saying compared to some QB's here over the years he wasn't that bad.

Ultimately though I think I gotta go with Kyle. 

Kyle had 1 season and slid short because retirement was more on his mind than winning. Eff that guy. 

I went with Fitz. He had his shortcomings...like everyone else on this list, but I think he was just the best all around guy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Kyle had 1 season and slid short because retirement was more on his mind than winning. Eff that guy. 

I went with Fitz. He had his shortcomings...like everyone else on this list, but I think he was just the best all around guy. 

...uh oh...he's a UFA so should we anticipate "bring him in " threads?...just askin'......you know how that works...........

Best seasons go to Bledsoe, Orton, Fitz. Hard to choose which of them was the best because Bledsoe played so bad the following season he was run out of town, Orton only played the 1 season then decided he would rather retire than come back, and Fitz just wasn't good enough to be a starter. If you think Tyrod was good then you need to factor in his running. That's not a QB. I'm ranking them as far as actually being able to throw a football