Brady signals and play clock magically extended

I am not sure if this has been discussed before or not, but these 2 videos seem pretty clear. In both videos, Brady pumps his hand and time in added to their play clock. Makes you wonder how many other little cheats they have that go un-noticed. If this is fake or old news, let me know and I will delete.

Usually the play clock gets reset if the ball moves after being placed in play by the official, or if the defense is being given time to substitute.

There are other reasons as well.

From time to time, the officials don't signal for it, and QBs will ask them to reset.

I don't think there's much to this...

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Usually the play clock gets reset if the ball moves after being placed in play by the official, or if the defense is being given time to substitute.

From time to time, the officials don't signal for it, and QBs will ask them to reset.

Honestly .... there never is much to any of the crap Brady is accused of by Bills fans.

A bunch of bitter little babies who are pissed off the we haven't had a good QB since Kelly left.

It's pathetic.

EDIT:  My comments are general.  They are not directed toward the OP.

Edited by Gugny
Clarification
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Really? I thought once the play clock was rolling, only an official could re-set or adjust it. News to me.

That's correct...from time to time, however, QBs will catch that the play clock should have been reset and alert the officials, who will then ask for a reset.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Honestly .... there never is much to any of the crap Brady is accused of by Bills fans.

A bunch of bitter little babies who are pissed off the we haven't had a good QB since Kelly left.

It's pathetic.

Just so everyone is aware, the play clock resets/starts once then official spots the ball, not as soon as the play is dead 

Edited by Steptide

12 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am not sure if this has been discussed before or not, but these 2 videos seem pretty clear. In both videos, Brady pumps his hand and time in added to their play clock. Makes you wonder how many other little cheats they have that go un-noticed. If this is fake or old news, let me know and I will delete.

Completely legal. Watch games happens all over 

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It's pathetic.

EDIT:  My comments are general.  They are not directed toward the OP.

Yeah, bite me anyways :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Im hoping Pats win this weekend. 

I want to see one time what it feels like to cheer for the Patriots.  I have a feeling my blood pressure will be much much lower and that my mind will be at ease for the first time in years!

Go Pats!

Until you have to look yourself in the mirror and live with that decision.... ick.  

It cant be unsaid now...  you are one of them

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, KW95 said:

I want to see one time what it feels like to cheer for the Patriots.  I have a feeling my blood pressure will be much much lower and that my mind will be at ease for the first time in years!

Go Pats!

This makes me ill.

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

....so we can cancel TimexGate then?......

1 hour ago, KW95 said:

Go Pats!

You should be ashamed of yourself. 

1 hour ago, KW95 said:

Go Pats!

Blasphemy! Turn in your fan card immediately.