Marsha on injury report

simool

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

?format=500w

That's been fed process feeds, but good consistency.  It appears early spring by the grass and color of sample as well as lack of flies and lack of the Beetles. The cow needs more nutrients, as well, as deemed by the dark color. That sample is still good consistency and the rumen is healthy and animal well fed.

For more information:

The flies seldom go to the heavily fed process feeds animals because the nutrients just aren't there when relying upon grass and hay. This could also be haylage or silage.

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 1

He will play, but having an injured thumb on his throwing hand is going to cause issues.

I hope the Jaguars get pressure early and often. A fumble could be huge to the outcome of the game.

If nothing else, hopefully Brady has some errant throws that slow the offense down. This might limit them to 37 points. LOL

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Pats will run the ball 50 times and win 

So keeping Gronk to minimal stats wouldn’t guarantee a win?

Must be nice to be a Pats fan with a coaching staff that makes key adjustments the second they are required on the field

I don’t recall Bills coaches making any adjustments at all, even Marv just gamely went along with the pregame plan and yuk yuk yuk they won or lost with it

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I have to wonder as I have been waiting all season but could this be the madden curse"?

I hope his thumb/hand pains him, causes problems in his throws and he is pile driven into the turf causing more pain.

Will Brady avoid the Madden curse?

The History of the Madden Curse

Good call. 

You know.....  if he wasn’t pulling the helmet so hard when that player was in his knees he might not have injured himself.  

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/17/2018 at 7:34 PM, YoloinOhio said:

No way, I did not remember that.

So now the claim is he cut a finger on his throwing hand Weds LOL

8 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Four stitches and gushing blood from "hitting the buckle on someone's helmet" is a pretty good injury for "should not affect him"

Color me skeptical, especially after Yolo's find

19 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Maybe he injured himself just to make it interesting?

More likely they reported him injured to "mess with the Jaguars minds"

17 hours ago, row_33 said:

So keeping Gronk to minimal stats wouldn’t guarantee a win?

Must be nice to be a Pats fan with a coaching staff that makes key adjustments the second they are required on the field

I don’t recall Bills coaches making any adjustments at all, even Marv just gamely went along with the pregame plan and yuk yuk yuk they won or lost with it

You recall wrong, especially on defense.

On 1/18/2018 at 11:10 AM, Boyst62 said:

That's been fed process feeds, but good consistency.  It appears early spring by the grass and color of sample as well as lack of flies and lack of the Beetles. The cow needs more nutrients, as well, as deemed by the dark color. That sample is still good consistency and the rumen is healthy and animal well fed.

For more information:

The flies seldom go to the heavily fed process feeds animals because the nutrients just aren't there when relying upon grass and hay. This could also be haylage or silage.

Dood knows his sh1t!