Down to Four - Which Team Are You Rooting For and Why?

Gugny

12 minutes ago, Lurker said:

New England.   If they win another, I got a feeling that Belichick and Brady retire, clearing the deck for a resurgent Bills playoff run...

Interesting take.

Short of what you said, I'm rooting for the Jags to beat the Pats on their home field and then hoping the NFC wins the SB.  Would like to see the Vikes get a SB win. 

6 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Because I know the NFL doesn't want the Jags and the Vikings in this Super Bowl I'm going with the Patriots and the Eagles with the Patriots winning the SB. 

Rooting.  I asked which team (singular) you were rooting for.

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

Interesting take.

Short of what you said, I'm rooting for the Jags to beat the Pats on their home field and then hoping the NFC wins the SB.  Would like to see the Vikes get a SB win. 

The Vikes would be a sentimental favorite.   

I went to SB26 and Minneapolis was a great host city.    After all the failures they suffered during the Bud Grant years, it would be a nice story...

1 hour ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Definitely rooting for Vikings to win first ever home field Super-Bowl

Technically it would be. The 49ers played the Dolphins in the 83 Super Bowl at Stanford Stadium.  That's like the Bills playing the Super Bowl in Batavia.

Not gonna lie I'm rooting for the Pats to beat the Jags this week. I don't want a crappy fan base like the Jags getting a super bowl victory before Buffalo. 

to be honest in probably pulling for the Pats to win it all. Don't want another team without a SB victory getting one before Buffalo

Edited by VaMilBill

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Here we go.  Only four teams standing.  Who are you rooting for to win it all and why?

I'm rooting for the Vikings.  Love the Keenum story.  Love the defense.

And there's a major Prince factor for me, because I loved that guy and I'm sure his little ass is watching from up above.

Vikings. Have a lot off good friends from the area, know five minnesotans in Taiwan, couple more in Hawaii...good folks as a rule

• Like (+1) 1

Vikes.

Them beating (preferrably) the Marrone led Jags at home would be sweet.  Beating the more likely opponent - the Cheatriots, would also be good thoygh it would mean we had to watch Belicheat & crew 1 more week.

If the Iggles beat the Vikes, the Go Iggles.

7 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Vikings.  The only other member of the 0-4 club and they have a chance to win it all for the first time in their own stadium?  How can you root for anyone else.

This. My brother-in-law is a lifelong Vikes fan from North Dakota. He's in his 50s and hasn't seen them in a SB since their four losses in the '70s. He's a good guy, as are all the Minnesota fans I've ever encountered. I'm a little torn because I'd hate  to see them win one before the Bills but their fans have suffered almost as much as Bills fans. For his sake, I hope they win.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, zevo said:

I was waiting for someone to be onboard with me on this one...really what’s the difference if they win another one...Brady and Belichick are the GOAT....once I started accepting this, they are really pretty damn amazing to watch....

That’s like saying that it was pretty amazing to watch the Death Star vaporize Aldaran, or that it’s cool to see the house win in Vegas, or that the members of the Cobra Kai dojo are actually really skilled and formidable.