[Please Change Title]Cam newton

Chicharito

6 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Anybody catch the story about him deleting everything panthers off of his social media pages? Maybe he's on the block? What would you guys think if bean traded for him. 

...perennial whiny diva who NEVER hesitates to throw his teammates under the bus.....would NEVER fit the McD/Beane mold......should stick to selling doofy fedoras....too freaking immature to deal with the ebbs and flows of the professional game....it's "ME" or nothing.............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Those dummies took Kelvin Benjamin away from him and Funchess failed to bring in that easy game winner.  

Cam hates to lose.     I’d give 3 firsts for him.  

Panthers won’t trade him.  

Our resident QB expert hates him but loves Connor Cook.

2 hours ago, Chicharito said:

Anybody catch the story about him deleting everything panthers off of his social media pages? Maybe he's on the block? What would you guys think if bean traded for him. 

Didn’t catch it. He’s in uniform on both Twitter and Facebook when I just looked.

id give a good bit for him though. He’s not meeting his full potential but he’s still very good 

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.