Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

There isn't anger. It's 90% poke the bear 50% lamenting frustration that people tell me I need to get. 40% that I'm told I have a feeling.  10% I just don't care to hear this ****.

If I knew Toby the jaguar who complained I'd just simply tell him to shut up. What kind of ifiot runs to Twitter to complain?  Look at him, he's so special.   Shut up, move on with your life, I'd tell him that. 

Oh please.  You know what's just as annoying as liberals crying about words?  Trolls who think it's hilarious sport to "poke the bear," wait for a response, then call out the person responding for having "feelings."  It's cynical and it's tiresome.  You're better than that.  JoeSixPack isn't, but you are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

According to Pro Football Talk, the league is going to look into it.  I hope nothing comes of it but, I'm not going to give much more thought to it than that.  If the league finds there is something to it there could be a fine or a suspension of some kind for "conduct detrimental to the league."  If it is a lengthy suspension, that might be it for his career.  He'll be 35 next season and is clearly in the twilight of his career anyway.

6 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

According to Pro Football Talk, the league is going to look into it.  I hope nothing comes of it but, I'm not going to give much more thought to it than that.  If the league finds there is something to it there could be a fine or a suspension of some kind for "conduct detrimental to the league."  If it is a lengthy suspension, that might be it for his career.  He'll be 35 next season and is clearly in the twilight of his career anyway.

if they're going to hang Incognito out to dry based on an accusation, then they need to mic up every single player in the league and make sure to end the careers of anyone that says anything mean henceforth, regardless of race, gender, or how much soyboy klos likes them

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

if they're going to hang Incognito out to dry based on an accusation, then they need to mic up every single player in the league and make sure to end the careers of anyone that says anything mean henceforth, regardless of race, gender, or how much soyboy klos likes them

In locker clean out day interviews, Incognito's linemates Wood and Dawkins say that while there was chippiness, they didn't hear any racial slurs.  I hope the league's investigation is done with integrity.

54 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I don't know why it would. But I will take your advice and I removed it. If you remove your quote I will be good to go!

DC Tom is infallible. It's annoying. He wont be wrong if he puts something like that; he's an !@#$ savant.

He would have let you know you were wrong

41 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Oh please.  You know what's just as annoying as liberals crying about words?  Trolls who think it's hilarious sport to "poke the bear," wait for a response, then call out the person responding for having "feelings."  It's cynical and it's tiresome.  You're better than that.  JoeSixPack isn't, but you are.

What I end up doing is replying to a post of one person but the reply is not to that person. It is to someone else not involved to click the domino effect. I was attempting to detail this stupid thread enough to get it 404'd. 

However, it is annoying. I'll pm you when I get a chance. You'll appreciate the take I have on my system.

6 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Funny that people are more concerned over an allegation of a slur than Gronk physically diving on the head and neck of a defenseless player. #priorities

They didn't even take any action when Isaiah Crowell posted a drawing on his instagram of a masked man slashing a police officer's neck.

Edited by suorangefan4

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

SJWs need to be wiped from this country. They are a cancer, a disease, a terminal disease.

yes these self loathing - america hating - so and so's really need to go to nk, africa, or china

and try to destroy those countries, leave this great country alone.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

For those of you who do not know or do not remember, Incognito had the support of the entire Dolphins locker room . . . except for one guy.  Ask Mike Pouncey whether he thinks Incognito is a racist.  Ask any of his Bills' teammates.

Let's not assume one way or another just because one guy goes on twitter after a game and makes an accusation.

That's the MO of SJWs. Make an accusation, don't have to back it up. Let the witch hunt commence.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

I guess that joke fell flat.

It's tough to tell when a thread is all over the place.  I'd add in a question about someone's manhood next time.  That always works.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What annoys me is guys like Yannick running to a public forum to complain about things that should first be addressed with the person allegedly responsible. Didn't anyone get taught anything by their parents, teachers or coaches? Not cool!

No, you must post every single thought on twitter immediately.  I realize that it's crazy to post it here on an internet message board, but lately I've been missing the much more calm living that was the pre-internet days.