Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

The opposite happened here.  Look at all the posts defending Richie vs condemning Richie, without any of us knowing anything.  

Believing something without proof and not believing someone without any proof are both scary.  But one so much more prevalent here

No because the evidence is that he didn't do that. Wood and Dawkins both are next to him on line. They never heard anything. Everyone else on Jags dline never heard anything. Refs never threw a flag. Cameras and audio didn't catch anything. The evidence is leaning towards Richie which is why he has more posts that are being defended rather than condemning

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kmart128 said:

No because the evidence is that he didn't do that. Wood and Dawkins both are next to him on line. They never heard anything. Everyone else on Jags dline never heard anything. Refs never threw a flag. Cameras and audio didn't catch anything. The evidence is leaning towards Richie which is why he has more posts that are being defended rather than condemning

First off, those posts came before everything you just said.  So no.

second, let’s wait a little longer than less than a day for evidence to come out.  Patience.  That’s all, time will tell.  maybe nothing will ever come out to support his allegations.  If that’s the case, then that’s that.  If they were true but can’t be supported, the it’s unfortunate but oh well from our perspective. 

15 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Well no, not at all.  To convict sure, to allege no.  You should only need truth to allege.

But whats wrong with just waiting for evidence to come out to form opinions?  Look at this thread, there are dozens of comments instantly defending Richie and doubting the allegations.

i wouldn’t be suprised if Richie used a racist slur.  He has before

Unintentional irony is the best. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

second, let’s wait a little longer than less than a day for evidence to come out.  Patience.  That’s all, time will tell.  maybe nothing will ever come out to support his allegations.  If that’s the case, then that’s that.  If they were true but can’t be supported, the it’s unfortunate but oh well from our perspective. 

Too late.    The sjw’s like klos, and Bills media want Richies head already 

Edited by Teddy KGB

1 minute ago, bbb said:

Unintentional irony is the best. 

lol I pick words wisely, but nice try.  I don’t have any opinions on if he did it or not.  But I wouldn’t be suprised if he did.  They are uh two different concepts 

i have no opinions on our win loss record next year, but I wouldn’t be suprised if we get screwed by a bad call.

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Crayola64 said:

Well in order to comment on it we can only go based off what we have so far. No Olinmen or Dlinemen heard it. That's already come out. No flag was thrown. That's a lot of evidence already.

Remember it's a lot easier to prove someone innocent then prove them guilty. He is innocent to until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. And right now there is doubt so right now he is innocent.

If a playing wants to accuse of racism then us as fans have the right to accuse defamation with the evidence that we have.

[This is an automated response]The thread is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.Thank you.

Unfortunately, the same cast of politcal commentators can’t help themselves. 

• Like (+1) 1