Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

This thread is scary.  So many people default to their Stone Age mindset.  It’s not shocking to see the same exact people default to the same exact side.

someone makes an allegation of racism, you better believe A, B, and C will have something to say against the accusations.  And I wonder why...

theres no point in arguing with them, their kind are become less and less prominent thankfully

Just now, Crayola64 said:

This thread is scary.  So many people default to their Stone Age mindset.  It’s not shocking to see the same exact people default to the same exact side.

someone makes an allegation of racism, you better believe A, B, and C will have something to say against the accusations.  And I wonder why...

theres no point in arguing with them, their kind are become less and less prominent thankfully

No matter what side you're on, allegations need to be proven.  Period.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

The only thing more pathetic than an SJW is a middle-aged white male SJW.

You must hate the concept of a SJW and love putting people into that group.  

So quick to put someone into a group you discredit merely by being in that group.  

Edited by Crayola64

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

No matter what side you're on, allegations need to be proven.  Period.

Well no, not at all.  To convict sure, to allege no.  You should only need truth to allege.

But whats wrong with just waiting for evidence to come out to form opinions?  Look at this thread, there are dozens of comments instantly defending Richie and doubting the allegations.

i wouldn’t be suprised if Richie used a racist slur.  He has before

Edited by Crayola64

4 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Michael Bennett...

yes, the Michael Bennett thing comes to mind, but I think it's fair to assume that matter should be investigated.  the problem is that things get thrown out there, and if true there's a whole lotta societal handwringing about a dopey guy who feels a certain way.  and if it's not true, we'll have less societal handwringing but still, a dopey guy in the mix.  on top of all that...one guy saying he did it doesn't mean he did it, and two or three other guys saying they didn't hear him say it doesn't mean he didn't. 

at the end of the day, I think 'dopey' is colorblind.

4 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

What's scary is that people believe everything that is said with no evidence..  thats truly scary.  Imagine if someone just baselessly accused you of something and everyone believed it with zero evidence.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

What's scary is that people believe everything that is said with no evidence..  thats truly scary.  Imagine if someone just baselessly accused you of something and everyone believed it with zero evidence.

The opposite happened here.  Look at all the posts defending Richie vs condemning Richie, without any of us knowing anything.  

Believing something without proof and not believing someone without any proof are both scary.  But one so much more prevalent here

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Crayola64 said:

The opposite happened here.  Look at all the posts defending Richie vs condemning Richie, without any of us knowing anything.  

Believing something without proof and not believing someone without any proof are both scary.  But one so much more prevalent here

You're a racist.

I don't have any proof of this, but I'm going to say it anyway.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

You're a racist.

I don't have any proof of this, but I'm going to say it anyway.

Point?

i already a said  baseless allegation is wrong.  What I said was so many people assuming this was baseless is equally wrong.

Just now, CodeMonkey said:

I guess you haven't been following what has been going on lately in hollywood and DC if you think that.

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Well no, not at all.  To convict sure, to allege no.  You should only need truth to allege.

But whats wrong with just waiting for evidence to come out to form opinions?  Look at this thread, there are dozens of comments instantly defending Richie and doubting the allegations.

There's a difference between a single allegation and a slew of them.  But even still, they all need to be investigated. 

Just now, joesixpack said:

Now THAT is a joke. There are swarms of them at every BLM march, and most college campuses.

And, unfortunately, here.

“Mostly.”  There is no reason for anyone to be labeling people that in this thread.  It’s comically overused.  It’s not nearly as prominent as many of you think.