Wildcard Weekend: Bills at Jax - 2nd Half Thread

18 minutes ago, H2o said:

We just lost to Jax because we let Bortles run all over us

Bortles could run all over us because we stuffed Fournette and took enough away of his passing.  

We need to upgrade on the LB.

But ultimately, when your D holds the other team to 10 or less, it's on your offense to score points.  

When you're down on the 1 yd line, you need to come oout with 7.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

tt is a nice guy but very mentally weak. dennison should call plays with that in mind. goodbye to both of them

deonte thompson was a disaster today with several brain farts. why did they play that guy so much?

the defense was tremendous...a shame that that effort was wasted.

3 or 4 hits on tt's helmet that were ignored plus that late slamming down of taylor on that last drive.

Bad officiating.

Bad offense.

Untimely defensive breakdowns (Bortle's runs primarily)

Bad coaching.

It was nice to make the playoffs. It was exciting.  it was fun while it lasted.

Nevertheless, let's not forget how we got in and that the metrics showed that the team still has a long way to go.  This game illustrated all of that.  I hope we get there . . . soon.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Peterman shouldn't be on an NFL roster.

3 plays, fumbled on his way out of bounds, intentional grounding to get out of a sack then INT to end his playoff debut.

Yes, Peterman is the reason we lost today not because our starting QB can't do **** in 58 minutes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

All I know the ball hit the ground without control.  Its 15 yards personal foul for dunking a football over the goal posts and its 15 yards personal foul for taking your helment off on the field of play.  Ramsey did all three.  In my eyes, first down Bills ball at the 18.  But we are the Bills not the Patriots.

And it's a td for Pittsburgh against NE......

And this one had better views on replay then that one.

Bills gave them a hell of shame. The game would been different if theBills ran the ball on 1st and goal at the 1. That was on both TT and your O coordinator. You tell your QB it's run or run not a run or pass option. And TT shouldn't have audibled out of the run. Big momentum change there.

the Bills played their hearts out IMO and the weakness of both teams shined threw and theBills got screwed on the last INT as that IMO hit the ground.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Peterman shouldn't be on an NFL roster.

3 plays, fumbled on his way out of bounds, intentional grounding to get out of a sack then INT to end his playoff debut.

when u put it like that it does sound ugly;)...the guy is a walking disaster

Well, at least the drought is over. It will be interesting to see what Beane and McDermott  do in the draft with all those picks, and free agency. Need help on D -- DL and linebacker. Offense-- QB, OL, backup RB, WR. Will be interesting to see if they can maintain winning games while continuing to work at upgrading the roster.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'd have to see all 22 but on that one, I didn't see anyone.  A previous play, yeah, there were guys open.

Still for those expecting a blowout, they were disappointed.

I like Taylor but they are right.  I mean there were 4 guys out and Taylor was looking middle and Thompson was open right.  Just as painful is that Thompson blew by his guy the play before also on a post.  Thompson has been the best WR on this team most of the season.  People miss open guys from time to time but it is what it is.  Taylor didn't see him.