Which player steps up this Sunday?

How about the OL?  They have to open holes for whomever is at running back.  Keep the holding calls down.  A big game by the OL & the running backs would take a lot of pressure off Tyrod.

2 hours ago, cage said:

If we're going to win it has to be Tyrod!

Yep and I think he will. I think he's going to rush for 40+ and throw for 250 and 3 TDs. 

The coaching staff.  They are going to have to come up with a plan to limit what the Jags do and put our players in a position to succeed.  Any preconceived/favored scheme will need to come second to the personnel we have and what they can do.

I'm going with Shady McCoy on Offense and Tre White on Defense.  I heard a report yesterday that Shady performed better this season when he was listed on the injury list the week before a game than he did when he wasn't listed.  #1 in the league in that category supposedly.  GO BILLS!!!!

The TEAM steps up.  Coach McD emphasizes the team game and the Bills come out with high energy and a never say die attitude. They do not let up and we get  key plays from a variety of players.  Hyde, Poyer picks. Eddie Y with a sack. Kyle with a sack. Humber with a sack. Davis with a sack. KB. multiple third down conversions. O'Leary with another TD. Clay with 6 catches for 74yds. Thompson with a 30+ yd TD.  Tyrod runs for 3 first downs and goes 250 2-0.  Murphy with 50 yds, Shady with 50 yds, Tolbert with 30 yds, TT with 40yds.   

Haushka clutch 3-3 on FG's.  Colton locks Jags inside their 20  2x.  Even Tate has a 25 yd punt return, but nothing big on KO's.  

Bills 23- Jags 17

Then it's on to our REVENGE PARTY IN NE!

I'm going to go with a guy that I believe has been trending up for most of the season. NICK O'LEARY! Nothing enormous...maybe just 4 catches for 50 yards...but something tells me they go to him for some clutch 1st downs. Defense...Preston Brown. Double digits in tackles and a turnover forced. 

2 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

The TEAM steps up.  Coach McD emphasizes the team game and the Bills come out with high energy and a never say die attitude. They do not let up and we get  key plays from a variety of players.  Hyde, Poyer picks. Eddie Y with a sack. Kyle with a sack. Humber with a sack. Davis with a sack. KB. multiple third down conversions. O'Leary with another TD. Clay with 6 catches for 74yds. Thompson with a 30+ yd TD.  Tyrod runs for 3 first downs and goes 250 2-0.  Murphy with 50 yds, Shady with 50 yds, Tolbert with 30 yds, TT with 40yds.   

Haushka clutch 3-3 on FG's.  Colton locks Jags inside their 20  2x.  Even Tate has a 25 yd punt return, but nothing big on KO's.  

Bills 23- Jags 17

Then it's on to our REVENGE PARTY IN NE!

When is the last time we had 4 sacks in a game?  This is pretty crazy coming from a team that runs the ball on half of offensive snaps and a defense that can't get to the QB.  Not sure what you're basing this on.