LET'S GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bills6969

1 minute ago, unclepete said:

Think most people don’t have confidence in things finishing our way 

i hate to say it but i feel the same way.  the biggest day in the past 17 years for this team you would think people would be more excited

9 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Never been as big of fan of another team as I am today of the Bengals.  

I am going to have to agree.  

4 minutes ago, unclepete said:

Think most people don’t have confidence in things finishing our way 

Just cautious hope!

36 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

i hate to say it but i feel the same way.  the biggest day in the past 17 years for this team you would think people would be more excited

I'm pumped.  Problem is everyone is looking at the off-season already.  Nobody is used to being alive week 17 so nobody knows how to act lol.  I'd love to be talking about how excited I am but lately there are too many cheerio pissers here to do so.  Luckily non-bills fan friends (especially giants fans) are pumped too so I've had a lot fun talking with people this week.

Go Bills! Squish the fish! Let's get over the hump today!

36 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I'm not expecting anything to break right for the Bills. If fact, I don't expect it at all,

I am just hoping the Bills win today and finish with a winning record in the first year of this regime.

If they do win today, it's a great accomplishment with this rag tag roster.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

seems pretty quiet around here considering what's at stake today

Everybody is scared. Nobody wants to get their hopes up, given it's hard to believe we will make it.

Regardless of how I want to feel, I can't help but get ready to be pissed off right around 7pm

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, section122 said:

I'm pumped.  Problem is everyone is looking at the off-season already.  Nobody is used to being alive week 17 so nobody knows how to act lol.  I'd love to be talking about how excited I am but lately there are too many cheerio pissers here to do so.  Luckily non-bills fan friends (especially giants fans) are pumped too so I've had a lot fun talking with people this week.

A strange calm is surrounding me.

We break the drought today.

rainmaker1.png

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Pegula should send the bengals like 20,000 wings or a trailer full of Labatts

shoulda sent kegs of Genny Cream ale to the Ravens

7 minutes ago, section122 said:

• Like (+1) 1