How would you feel about Tony Romo?

Tipster19

During the game, 2nd half I believe, Tony Romo was very complimentary of the Bills. Trying to paraphrase but basically he thought the Bills have a great future, liked the coaching etc etc. at one point I felt that he had to hold back from criticizing the QB position. I wonder if he would be tempted to come out of retirement if he felt that he would be a good fit for a team. This is strictly based on nothing other than getting an impression that he thought very well of the Bills and the direction that they are taking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Nope. I love Tony, don't get me wrong. I think he is probably one of the most underrated QBs and is a great underdog story. His story would blend perfectly with Buffalo. But at this point, he's a liability not only to a team but to himself if he steps back onto the football field. You just never recover from back injuries.

I think he'd be crazy to leave that cushy job in the booth gettin paid handsomely to talk football, which I might add he's doing very well at.  

That said, I wouldn't want him.  He's had way too many injuries, and we're building for the future....Romo is definitely in the past.

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Romo isn't leaving his analyst job at CBS that he can do for the next 30 years with no risk of bodily harm.  Curious why anyone would think it's a realistic consideration. 

Because Cutler did it, so now anyone can do it. I heard Boomer and Phil still think they can play too. :lol:

42 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

During the game, 2nd half I believe, Tony Romo was very complimentary of the Bills. Trying to paraphrase but basically he thought the Bills have a great future, liked the coaching etc etc. at one point I felt that he had to hold back from criticizing the QB position. I wonder if he would be tempted to come out of retirement if he felt that he would be a good fit for a team. This is strictly based on nothing other than getting an impression that he thought very well of the Bills and the direction that they are taking.

NO!

4 minutes ago, dlonce said:

No way. He has a great gig going on and is good at it. 

I love him as a QB,just will never happen.

Hes right,the Bills are up and coming. They are a QB and a couple decent players away from being really good.

Actually we're just a couple of retirements away from being really good....

57 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

Love Tony Romo. Don’t think he is coming out of retirement. However check out Luke Falk QB Washington State. He really riminds ne

of Tony Romo. His footwork and throwing motion. Anyone else see it???

I'd be happy if he announced all Bills games, especially after the Beth Mowins game.  I hope Tyrod  got to watch the commentary, he really pointed out when TT should have released the ball.  He was also very complimentary of the team.