How would you feel about Tony Romo?

Tipster19

16 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

During the game, 2nd half I believe, Tony Romo was very complimentary of the Bills. Trying to paraphrase but basically he thought the Bills have a great future, liked the coaching etc etc. at one point I felt that he had to hold back from criticizing the QB position. I wonder if he would be tempted to come out of retirement if he felt that he would be a good fit for a team. This is strictly based on nothing other than getting an impression that he thought very well of the Bills and the direction that they are taking.

Too old. Very fine QB in his day, maybe even now if he stayed healthy, but they need to find someone long-term.

Can't see him picking the Bills anyway if he decided to come back.

Edited by Thurman#1

17 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

During the game, 2nd half I believe, Tony Romo was very complimentary of the Bills. Trying to paraphrase but basically he thought the Bills have a great future, liked the coaching etc etc. at one point I felt that he had to hold back from criticizing the QB position. I wonder if he would be tempted to come out of retirement if he felt that he would be a good fit for a team. This is strictly based on nothing other than getting an impression that he thought very well of the Bills and the direction that they are taking.

Tony is an awesome broadcaster he doesnt leave to play again. I wish there was more broadcasting like him. 

However I would approach him to see if he wants to Coach

Edited by MAJBobby

I think Romo is a special player and if fully healthy he would be a great bridge QB to whatever rookie the Bills draft this year. It's clear to me that the team has no interest in keeping Taylor as the starter for next year. Unless the team signs Cousins or one of the top free agent QB's I'd make an offer to Romo.

BTW, Dallas doesn't want Romo.

20 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Romo isn't leaving his analyst job at CBS that he can do for the next 30 years with no risk of bodily harm.  Curious why anyone would think it's a realistic consideration. 

Same people who think Cowher is going to coach again